Hello Everyone - Coming Back To Turk

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AtomicFrost, Oct 2, 2021.

1. AtomicFrost

AtomicFrost New Turker

Ratings:
    +55
    Hello everyone!

I've had a turk account since 2018 and worked on there for a few months but haven't turked since. However, I've decided to come back and make a serious effort and this seems like a really nice community to break up the monotony of the work. :emoji_wink:

I'm working on getting my scripts setup - looks like MTS is still being used and PC is now available as a Chrome extension as Panda Crazy Max. Other than those two any other suggestions?

Queuebicle looks really interesting. However, I need to get an income baseline with the above scripts over the next few months to see if it's worth paying for.

See you soon in the daily threads.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  2. Yeti

Yeti Active Turker

Ratings:
    +514
    Welcome back-I haven't been on this forum long but I enjoy the people here...very responsive, and funny I laugh a lot whenever I check out peoples post on the daily.:blink:

• Like Like x 2
  3. drunkskunk

drunkskunk Turker

Ratings:
    +63
    Oh hi! I originally joined in 2018 as well and only turked for a few months while between jobs -- came back recently thanks to inflation taking a bigger bite out of my paycheck than I can afford.

Lucky for me I picked up the cr1 qual somehow? So work hasn't been much of a problem but my daily goal is modest, I shoot for $5/day.

I've switched computers since I first joined and as far as I know Greasemonkey doesn't work with Chrome so idk much about scripts other than the ones you listed. I feel like I've got to learn that all stuff all over again. MTS is great though. As is Qualifeye, I used to love hunting down tests so it's nice to have them all in one spot. I don't think I work enough to justify Queuebicle but that could change, I remember its existence being quite controversial back when we started bc people were saying it offered an unfair advantage to certain, connected people. Nice to see it open to everyone, I'll probably give it a shot at some point.

Happy turking! :emoji_heart_eyes_cat:

4. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    Welcome back!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. thillanll

thillanll New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Marjorieb22

Marjorieb22 New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Title: A Survey on NamesAccept
    Requester: Chengxin Xu [A1GNHA9MC5RTEL] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$10.01][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=1.00][Fast=0.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=0.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 01:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: How do you think about names
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

• Like Like x 1
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1