don't laugh at me, I'm new.

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Rusi, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Rusi

Rusi New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,
    One question, I am looking for a charitable soul to answer me.

I have various tasks on the list of jobs available to me, but when I accept it, I don't go to work.
    After 10 minutes the same task comes out again, I give it to accept and again it does not access the task.
    That is normal, or how do you see that I am new 'run away'?
    This happens to me every day.
    There's a solution ?
    Thanks
    Santiago

2. joie de vivre

joie de vivre Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,313
    What you describe is normal. At any given time there might be thousands of people competing for the hits you see posted. There are tools that can help you find and catch hits. Mturk Suite and Panda Crazy Max are 2 free browser extensions that will do the job. QBC is a paid tool that will help if you want to go that route. You should choose just one of those, don't try to use them all together. Any of the 3 will improve your workflow if you're willing to spend some time learning how to use it effectively.

There's a Wiki linked up above that has some useful information for people who are getting started with Mturk and a Google search will hook you up with other relevant sites. I think there might even be some videos on Youtube that demonstrate use of the hit catchers mentioned above.

You're welcome to ask questions, but it's likely that you'll get a faster response if you post in the "Help and Guides" or the "Scripts and Resources" areas. This section is reserved for requesters.

Best of luck to you!

3. Rusi

Rusi New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi.
    I appreciate the attention you have had in informing me.
    I will use part of my time to learn, that is always good.
    I take note of your suggestion for the next question that I will surely ask.
    Santiago

• Like Like x 1