[Please Help!] Cloud Research 1 >= 100

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by nybxaw, Jun 22, 2022.

1. nybxaw

nybxaw New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello all, I took a break from Mturk and I noticed I need this qual in order to do surveys now. I've tried to catch up on everything. As far as I can tell, I don't have the one that bans you (cloud 2?). I am able to accept CR hits on Hitcatcher (never caught one yet) but on PandaCrazy the links are purple.
    Is there a way to find out if I have CR1? If I don't have it, how can I get it? I'm not really getting clear answers from my search.

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,082
    Look for StudyLab.

If you have the qual, it would look something like this:

upload_2022-6-22_14-57-20.png

StudyLab is considered to be the gateway to CR #1 (at the moment).

If you do not have 100 and it states none, then you do not have it. Likely you won't have any of the other StudyLab fluff in the above screenshot and you can complete one of their HITs. Go slowly, allow your self time to finish, and answer completely. Any luck, you will have the qual in a couple of weeks.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects?f...1&sort=num_hits_desc&filters[min_reward]=0.01

3. nybxaw

nybxaw New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    II won't let me take it because I have the 100 for b99599ff. None for CR1 or 2. Any idea why? Thank you for the response.

4. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,082
    Quals are either inclusionary or exclusionary. In this case, they are excluding you. Have you completed any other HITs for StudyLab?

5. nybxaw

nybxaw New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't remember. I just came back from a break since 2020

6. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,082
    Your next best bet is to keep an eye out for SurveyComet. They used to be the path to CR #1. And of course keep an eye out for any survey using CloudResearch, but without the CR #1. Some have mentioned emailing them and getting results as well. If you dig through the forums using the search, you might find some mentions of it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. nybxaw

nybxaw New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I tried emailing their 'contact us' 2 weeks ago but no answer. I'll look out for survey comet too. Thanks for the help!

• Like Like x 1
  8. punchxcore

punchxcore New Turker

Ratings:
    +45
    I'm going to piggy back on this post because I've also been trying to find the answer. So apparently on my very first day back on Mturk I did a Study Lab hit. I knew nothing about the CR #1 qual at that time. I do not have the #1 nor #2 qual when I look at requirements. When I search for Study Lab, I don't meet the requirement of Study Group [6061] has not been granted and my value was 100. However today i did a HIT that I noticed at the top of the survey it said Cloud Research. It's still pending. So do I or do I not have the qual? I'm confused :emoji_joy:

9. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,082
    If you do not see CR #1 = 100 when you looked at the StudyLab requirements then you do not have the qual. Not every HITs run through CloudResearch utilizes the CR #1 qual, but the vast majority do. Make sure you answer the extra questions where you submit the code as those help you get TP quals.

10. punchxcore

punchxcore New Turker

Ratings:
    +45
    Oh, bummer! Guess I got excited for nothing, ha. I always do the extra demographic questions on the actual HIT page. I'll keep plugging away and hope some day I get it.

• Like Like x 2