[Please Help!] James billings HIT not working

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Federico Monetti, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Federico Monetti

Federico Monetti New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Why this HIT, that i made a lot of times, say me this? i have all the qualifications. i also tried to write him but he doesn't answer me. what can i do?

upload_2023-1-3_16-37-47.png

2. Bigmomma

Bigmomma New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    From what I can tell he is prone to doing soft blocks. It happened to me on my first day of turking. I did several of his surveys and I payed very well attention because I was afraid of rejections. He rejected one of my surveys and stated my quality of work has went down hill and I don't know how if you just started that day and he has no history to go by. I just blocked him and not care no more there are plenty of other hits worth my time than his.

3. Federico Monetti

Federico Monetti New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    okay thanks. Can you tell me better hits and where i can find them?

4. Funkyshot

Funkyshot Turker

Ratings:
    +110
    Set your filter to show work your qualified to do. Do NOT get rejections. Find the fastest way to get 10,000 HIT's completed with an average of 99% or better. Learn basic coding to make scripts to help automate some things. There is not a quick simple way.

5. Bigmomma

Bigmomma New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Also on your mturk suite there is a qualification section where you can take test and qualify for more jobs that show up also the ones that show qualification needed for look to see what they want and click qualify for it and sometimes the requester will approve it and you can do future jobs with them also. turk.PNG

• Love Love x 1