QBC Announcement

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by WillowWolf, Jan 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillowWolf

WillowWolf Mischief Managed

Ratings:
    +39,578
    Damn, that's rough. Hope things are getting better for you and continue to improve!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. lovemydogs

lovemydogs Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +401
    I am getting website temporarily unavailable with every survey I try to submit today!

3. WillowWolf

Ratings:
    +39,578
    Yes, unfortunately no one here can fix that. That is going to continue to be a problem until there is a program that allows you to choose a less aggressive refresh rate. Some non-QBC users still experience it, but QBC users are most affected. This is one of the main reasons the decision was made to create a new tool. It's something we just have to deal with until the other option is available, but building a replacement is not a quick and easy process and Kadauchi is not the type of person to hastily publish something before it's ready. So we just need everyone to be patient. If I had a fix for the website temporarily unavailable issue, I would share it. Unfortunately, it's something we have to deal with for now :ba:

• Like Like x 2
  4. lovemydogs

Ratings:
    +401
    Thanks Willow Wolf. I was just venting cause it was happening to me on every single survey. It gets me over to prolific for a few minute long studies while I wait to be allowed to submit my survey.

• Love Love x 2
  5. lovemydogs

Ratings:
    +401
    Excited for a replacement tool and appreciate that you are helping to facilitate it! I will quit whining : )

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Frank

Frank Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,360
    Nice! I quit turking when I noticed that Chris had dissapeared and QBC was mostly abandoned. Can't think of anyone better at taking the lead of this project than kadauchi.

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  7. InfiniteChanges

InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +9,937
    I swear this is the reason I haven't closed QBC in the last two months. I'm worried something is going to break and then I'll be SOL.

On a side note. Does anyone know what happened to CT?

8. WillowWolf

Ratings:
    +39,578
    Let's make sure this thread doesn't turn into a discussion about where CT is or has been, please :ba: If anyone does place any information here, whether it be factual or speculation of his whereabouts, it will be removed. If he wants to tell people on the forum that will be his business to do so.

This thread is only made to let workers know a port/replacement is being worked on and Kadauchi will make a formal announcement here soon.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Yikes Yikes x 1
  9. A6_Foul_Out

A6_Foul_Out Organic Meme Panda TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +23,954
    @Razr

Why did you yikes the post? @WillowWolf is putting a lot of time, energy and work into making sure information about Kada's replacement is here for everybody. There's no reason to yikes her and every effort she's making in helping everybody with this. Everybody should be extremely grateful for everything @WillowWolf has done and continues to do to help everybody.

• Love Love x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  10. redsfan33

redsfan33 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +3,719
    This thread is only made to let workers know a port/replacement is being worked on. Let's not turn this into a discussion.

• Like Like x 1
  11. WillowWolf

Ratings:
    +39,578
    About CT and where he has been because that's not what this thread was made for. It was made as a courtesy for people to know there is a replacement being worked on. I'll happily shut it down.

• Like Like x 1
  12. redsfan33

redsfan33 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +3,719
    You'll shut down the replacement you aren't even personally working on? Because someone yikesed your post?

• Like Like x 1
  13. WillowWolf

Ratings:
    +39,578
    I'll shut down the fucking thread because it was made to give people peace of mind that a replacement is being worked on. I didn't have to make this thread. I made it for Kada. Grow the fuck up.

• Yikes Yikes x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  14. gurlondrums

gurlondrums Cracker of the Step Whip

Ratings:
    +76,023
    I'll say this once.

This thread is a proactive thread for questions/information on Kad's replacement of QBC. Please keep your posts on discussion.

Questions regarding the whereabouts of CT can be speculated elsewhere. Thank you.

• Love Love x 11
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.