05/10 - Wiggle Wednesday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by LumosDC, May 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malysa

malysa Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +5,469
    MAPELab [A2OAYVAUPOQDKE] Attitudes and Personality Recruitment Survey(~ 1 minutes) - $0.15 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $6.28 / hour
    00:01:26 / completion time
    Pros:
    screener
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 2 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Exc: [1839004556-415098] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 >= 100; Total approved HITs >= 50; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US;

To read MAPELab's full profile check out TurkerView!

2. JJ0G40

JJ0G40 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,329
    Treat anyone?
    Free McDonald's McChicken sammich TODAY ONLY!
    All you have to do is register or sign in the app and add the deal. You'll need to have a payment option to complete it, but you won't be charged. I'm assuming this is to sort out people spamming the freebies.
    I just got back from getting mine, even got to add extra pickles for free!
    Enjoy!
    https://moneysavingmom.com/mcdonald...b0AoFozOLJ5-6pcycts02z_utrh8twK-sFu2eJ38Gw5EA

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Sagebrushdan

Sagebrushdan Active Turker

Ratings:
    +309
    Title: Opinions on different data practices(~ 100 minutes)Accept
    Requester: datasmithlab [A16AMXMD3ZAEFV] Contact
    TV: No reviews
    TO: No reviews
    Reward: $25.00
    Duration: 01:40:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your opinion about different data practices.
    Please be aware that this study consists of 5 surveys and this is the first one. All surveys must be completed to receive the full reward. If only some of the surveys are completed, no payment will be made. It takes around 20min per day and a total of 5 days to finish the surveys.
    Qualifications: Exc: [1572176570-415767] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

• Like Like x 1
  4. Turkinstien

Turkinstien Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,179
    LOL...yesterday I got one with my rewards. It was a double cheeseburger when I got home and looked in the bag. I thought maybe they found out they screwed me over and sent me that deal to make up for the mistake lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. JJ0G40

JJ0G40 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,329
    Wow, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad. With pricing these days, maybe it was a score? I haven't ate McD's in forever and typically hate going there..but hey, I'll take free food! Saved me from using some of my food at home for lunch! If you still have your receipt I'm sure they would make things right with you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. malysa

Ratings:
    +5,469
    Shankha [A39L57VD5Z3T60] Consumer study(~ 5 minutes) - $0.50 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $10.78 / hour
    00:02:47 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Great (HIT Last Seen: 24 seconds ago)
    Qualifications: Exc: [407994236-415877] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 >= 100; Location In US;

To read Shankha's full profile check out TurkerView!

7. TurkerMel

TurkerMel Turker

Ratings:
    +33
    New Session Opportunity! - May 11th - 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST
    By Andrew Santana
    On Prolific

8. Turkinstien

Ratings:
    +3,179
    Not worth it. I could tell the drive-through people were angry about something. I have a lot of sympathy for them. I did eat the burger so whatever. IDC unless it is something ridiculous. That is why I just won't go to the Taco Bell by my house. They f up everything and give me a shitty attitude every time I went there. I refuse to eat somewhere where the people treat you like I just ruined their day ordering a few tacos lol.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Calyrica

Calyrica Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,422
    Do you see them still up? My queue emptied so I was going to do a second one and they seem to be gone.

10. JJ0G40

JJ0G40 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,329
    Yea, I don't blame you. I say support your local Mexican joint, hell it's about the same price these days lmao.

• Love Love x 4
  11. malysa

Ratings:
    +5,469
    no they aren't but I am sure that more will be released today or tonight. There weren't many released in that first batch and I had two, one from guru and one I caught manually. I imagine they want everyone with the qual to get a few, eventually lol. I went through the instructions and while it seemed like a shit ton of work, it didn't seem like it would be horribly bad, just not necessarily right for our rush hour, ya know.

12. malysa

Ratings:
    +5,469
    but my local mexican joints actually make tacos with two or three tacos worth of meat that actually looks like meat and have better hot sauces ;) dammit. your making me want to ubereats the taqueria...

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    Last edited: May 10, 2023
  13. beto

beto Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,307
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Yikes Yikes x 1
  14. Turkinstien

Ratings:
    +3,179
    Sorry! I am having homemade tacos tonight actually. They are super good/healthy.

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. malysa

Ratings:
    +5,469
    I just saw it in my finder feed, probably one that expired.... They will probably release another batch after they sift through that shit, I would imagine...

16. JJ0G40

JJ0G40 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,329
    Awesome, sounds great! I'm thinking I'm gonna have me some eggrolls. I made a Sam's Club visit @turker4hire ...took your advice and got me some. I actually had tried them a long time ago, but forgot so thanks for the reminder the other day! @Turkinstien have you ever tried ground turkey meat for tacos? I usually get 93 when I do and they taste nearly identical, you just have to watch overcooking the meat as it can dry out some. Also, slow cooker tacos are a thing if you've never tried it you should! Literally just set it and forget it, let everything cook in the crockpot like normal. I've been lazy lately as my cookware has become trashed so I found a new route lol. The skillet will always be better though due to the browning you can get.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. malysa

Ratings:
    +5,469
    you know something I learned during the pandemic. no shit, PEOPLE PAWN CROCKPOTS! got a steal on a digital on that had been there too long for them. under 15 bucks I think. it's kinda shocking what you find in some these days.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  18. Turkinstien

Ratings:
    +3,179
    I use chicken or beef. I have to look into that. I am sure my wife would be interested. Sounds healthier than what I have been eating.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  19. JJ0G40

JJ0G40 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,329
    Nice! I've got an OG crockpot that I got from K-Mart back in the day. This thing is a trooper and has lasted over 13 years now! My buddy owns a pawn shop, I need to go take a gander up there again sometime to see if I can spot anything decent.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  20. malysa

Ratings:
    +5,469
    at least put the bug in his head on things you wouldn't mind having so he knows what to accept

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.