5/25 - Thirsting For Money Thursday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by I Got Cookies, May 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ0G40

JJ0G40 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,329
    I've made a whopping $37.49 this whole week on here, woohoo. FOH! I'm back on my ebay adventure now. Onto bigger and better things! May or may not see me here as much.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Turkinstien

Turkinstien Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,179

3. JJ0G40

JJ0G40 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,329
    I have quals and almost 15k approved. Been doing plenty good until about Nov. last year. MTurk has been a shit shoot ever since. Seems to be less and less each time I get on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. malysa

malysa Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +5,469
    Consumer Research [A3BSSUO2Y35CR5] Survey about an ad(~ 1 minutes) - $0.25 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $10.47 / hour
    00:01:26 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 2 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs <= 500000; rhsnlk98 >= 100; Exc: [418286-417697] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs >= 500; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location In US;

To read Consumer Research's full profile check out TurkerView!

5. Turkinstien

Ratings:
    +3,179
    This seems true. Honestly, 15k is not many. I have all the most coveted quals CR1(or whatever it is called now) and Masters etc... Hope it picks for you. I tried Ebay years ago. I would have made good money but there are so many scammers screwing sellers I quit. Once I lowered the price on an item to be nice, Drove the thing to FedEx upon the request of the buyer. Then the bastard opens a case on me saying the phone didn't work and wanted a partial refund. I swear I almost drove down to Florida to beat the shit out of the scammer I was so mad. Lots of other people screwed me over also but I really went the extra mile for that POS and he screwed me...end of rant.

• Yikes Yikes x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. malysa

Ratings:
    +5,469
    I've been doing the same as last year but it's spread across the three different platforms. Hit over $80 today, not sure, that was last count a few hours ago and I've done stuff since then. Too tired for numbers and converting currencies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Turkinstien

Ratings:
    +3,179
    This! Prolific and Connect add up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. malysa

Ratings:
    +5,469
    I'm actually kind of happy that I made so much of it on Prolific since this weekend is a bank holiday. As long as I cash out before it gets too high. After a certain amount you have to wait for them to manually do it on Tuesday or Friday. note to self, cash out in the am. The bank holiday is probably a lot of the reason all we're seeing is MLD, a lot of academics probably took the whole week off.

• Like Like x 1
  9. akseebr

akseebr Active Turker

Ratings:
    +104
    It's definitely not what it was when I got make a few hundred bucks a week. I'm not sure why I bother except I'm unemployed and dealing with chronic pain so this is something to fill the time. Good luck on eBay! What do/did you sell there?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Calyrica

Calyrica Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,422
    David Hagmann [A2OZJB9LYMCMUC] Study on Decision Making(~ 12 minutes) - $1.00 $2.35 bonus | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $16.54 / hour
    00:12:09 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Can't copy paste code
    Tedious

Catchability: Okay (HIT Last Seen: 11 minutes ago)
    Qualifications: rhsnlk98 >= 100; Total approved HITs >= 500; HIT approval rate (%) >= 99; Exc: [323687035-417640] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

To read David Hagmann's full profile check out TurkerView!

• Good Review! Good Review! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.