Hello from Bangkok!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Broccoli, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broccoli

Broccoli Turker

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello everyone, I just joined Mturk and started completing HITs five days ago!

So far, I've completed a little over 100 HITs and have made $129.47 according to Mturk Suite (hoping that none of my pending HITs get rejected) and growing as I write this. I'm averaging around $20 a day so far, but my current goal is to make at least $50 a day and maybe $100 end-game. I do unfortunately have 3 rejections so far, 2 of them were totally my fault but I felt like the 3rd one was questionable.

I use Mturk Suite, and only figured out how to really use it like yesterday. So far I'm loving HIT Catcher and HIT Finder, since I was literally manually refreshing previously. But I would appreciate any other recommendations or tips!

But yea, I'm currently just traveling around SEA, and in Bangkok at the moment. Thought I would try to make some money while traveling, and I'm so glad I discovered Mturk. I never thought there were actual ways to earn money online that weren't pyramid schemes/MLM, or straight up scams.

• Like Like x 1
  2. lefty

lefty Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +49,005
    Hello friend!

here is a helpful post that I'm stealing from another user

also the first post in this thread by our glorious leader has some good info still:
    https://turkerhub.com/posts/488680/

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  3. Broccoli

Broccoli Turker

Ratings:
    +10
    Thanks, I just installed the scripts and will start testing them out!

4. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    Welcome to the hub.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. ClassicChump

ClassicChump Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +3,051
    Howdy!

Glad you're enjoying Mturk so far, I really like Mturk Suite But I recently switch to using Hit Forker & Panda Crazy, as I feel they have a few more options.Mturk Suite works fantastic as well though. I've onlybeen turking for around 70 days but I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Come on over to the daily thread https://turkerhub.com/forums/daily-mturk-hits-threads.2/ for conversation and to see all the great hits that get posted.

Welcome to the Hub bro
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +73,160
    Welcome to the forum! :ay:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Broccoli

Broccoli Turker

Ratings:
    +10
    Appreciate the welcomes, I'll definitely check the daily thread out since it can get pretty lonely turking.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Havoc928

Havoc928 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +818
    Welcome! Time to make some money!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.