Donation, earning points to donate issues!

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by SUZYWAN72, Sep 8, 2018.

1. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    I'm trying to give turkhub my money I guess it just ain't green enough lol jk! Seriously , I have been all up and down the website trying time find a donation link, cant, and I signed up to watch videos ,earn rewards, to donate on a monthly basis, BUT, nope lol! I watched 9 videos got NADA ! Guys I know my way around a platform, I think it needs to be a lil more simple for a visitor etc, how do I give back? HELP ME HELP US!!

SUZYWAN72

2. lefty

lefty Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +49,005
    you wait for @ChrisTurk to wake up and respond I guess

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  3. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    LMBO well that's better than nothing, ty si much for getting back with me tho..lol

SUZYWAN72

• Like Like x 1
  4. lefty

lefty Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +49,005
    I'm honestly not sure what his stance is on donations which is why I tagged him so he can better respond to you in the morning since he is a sweet summer child.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    I've turned them back on once or twice in the last couple of weeks for mostly giggle reasons & then got donations but I feel like the pages are misleading since they say 'pay the server costs' when they're paid for so its unfair.

I super duper appreciate folks who want to throw money at the site, and I know people get value from this place & want to feel like they contribute which is why I'll sometimes flip them back on but for the most part the pages need to be redone so they're just gonna be disabled more often than not.

Kinda same boat for EH, its super outdated & the payment system needs an overhaul so I can learn some of the PP API features just haven't had time to dig into it, I really wouldn't use EH over something like the honey website or w/e it is since they have more features.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  6. Brone

Brone Active Turker

Ratings:
    +440
    I was trying to find it as well - are coins other than BTC taken? those transaction fees are cheaper through many of the other coins/tokens

7. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    If I can help in anyway please let me know its the least I can do , you guys have been so good to me and I want to give back to show how much I appreciate the time and effort you put into helping others...its admirable

SUZYWAN72

8. yolkedclickfinger

yolkedclickfinger Active Turker

Ratings:
    +564

So the donations are turned off again? I been sitting here for like 10 minutes trying to find a button and then finally had the common sense to try out the search feature here lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. BlueMountainBacon

BlueMountainBacon Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,889
  10. L Lemon

L Lemon Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +12,417
    @ChrisTurk
    Hmm, so look what I found. For well over a year you've let money fall through your hands. Consider this my first piece of advice, sir...

You want your $1M loan, how about letting some of us take some of the load off, but, well, you gotta get this fixed so that we can.

In all of those surveys, I always have to answer that I'm a tightwad and I really freaking am, so if I'm trying this hard to send money to you, that is really saying something. Not fucking kidding.

My motto: Feed what feeds you.

• Like Like x 1