Noob question of the day.

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Funkyshot, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Funkyshot

Funkyshot Turker

Ratings:
    +110
    So I am not new to Mturk at all Just TurkerView. How on earth do I leave a review? When I go into the turkerview on my dashboard there is no one there. Also can't seem to find a thread on it other than the main video. Am I doing something wrong or is it so obvious i'm over looking it?

Edit, Figured it out as soon as I started a HIT. Geez I'm dumb sometimes.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    • LOL LOL x 4
  3. tsusoup

tsusoup Active Turker

Ratings:
    +209
    I struggled with this too. When I go to mouse over the part where you can leave a review I just get a message saying "you must be logged in on turkerview.com to use this feature" I am logged on on turkerview so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong :s

4. Amber1987

Amber1987 New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm having the same Issue. I tried all the things in the other thread, and it still doesn't work but maybe it will for you?
    Log out of both, close your window, open a new window, log in here first using your email or username. Log into TV using the SAME email or username you used for turkerhub, then log into Mturk.

It's what was suggested before, but it didn't work for me, so I hope someone else can help out with it.

5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Have you guys come across this post by chance: https://turkerhub.com/posts/952316/

The script should alert you to this post if it encounters the login bug so if you could screenshot that for me it'd be super helpful to see if its not displaying properly.