[TODAY 1st of NOV] Guess the correlation and get up to $10

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Abdullah, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    We are back with more fun experiments! We will run an online multiplayer game as part of an MIT scientific project.

We will run two sessions TODAY: the first session at 1 PM and the second at 2 PM. No repeat takers: workers are allowed to participate only in one session. There are two sessions today and future sessions will be announced later.

If the games become full while you are in the middle of the instructions, we will compensate you for showing up and you will be eligible for future runs of the HIT.

HIT Information:
    • Requester ID: AGEIRIHRRYV6P
    • HIT title: [Play immediately] Guess the correlation and get up to $10
    • Time: 1st of Nov (i.e., today, Thursday), the first session is at 1PM and the second session at 2PM ET.
    • Expected HIT length: less than 30 minutes.
    • Qualifications Required: HIT Approval Rate (%) for all Requesters' HITs greater than or equal to 95, Number of HITs Approved greater than or equal to 500, Location is the US
    • You have to do the HIT from a computer (laptop, desktop). Mobile devices are NOT supported.
    HIT expectations:
    • We will submit the HIT at 1PM ET and then 2PM ET. You will need to catch one of the two HITs to participate.
    • Each session will require 36 workers for the HIT to start.
    • Workers who join the HIT late (after all the games have started) will receive a message like this: "Sorry, all games are full." Those workers will be paid $0.1 for showing up, and they will also be able to participate in the next session today at 2PM ET (as well as future sessions next week).
    • Workers who are unable to play because we did not have enough participants to start the game will be paid $2 base pay for their time, and they will also be able to participate in the next session today at 2PM ET (as well as future sessions next week).
    • You are allowed to participate at most once (i.e., either today at 1PM or 2PM ET or one of the future sessions next week).
    If you plan to participate in our HIT, it is critical that you try to show up on time. If you use tools to auto-accept HITs, please also make sure that you will start playing immediately after you accept our HIT. Otherwise, you would delay the start of the game for other participants.

If you show up and not participate because the game is full or because there weren't enough people, we will pay you for your time, and you will still be able to participate in future sessions of the HIT.

• Like Like x 9
  2. A6_Foul_Out

A6_Foul_Out Organic Meme Panda TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +23,954
    are there some extra characters in the requester ID?

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  3. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    You are right, I fixed it!

• Like Like x 2
  4. turkgrinder01

turkgrinder01 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Interesting... Invite me if you have more HITS