[Please Help!] "Transfer Earnings" issue , error , bug

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Phphph, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Phphph

Phphph New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello,
    can someone please help me with this issue I am experiencing today out of nowhere.
    When I go and click on the "Transfer Ernings" yellow button on my Dashboard it
    doesn't go on the usual page where I can review my recent transfers but it redirects
    me to a "Worker Registration" page ? Also when I click on my name above right
    it gives the same page ? What is causing this issue? Can something be done to fix it or is
    this some kind of a bug /error with the site ?
    Thanks in advance and I hope to find what is causing this.

Here are two screenshots describing my issue:
    1.png 2.png

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Can you still accept/submit HITs? Amazon (MTurk & Payments) has been having tons of issues this week so it might be one of those "ride it out" problems unfortunately :(

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  3. Phphph

Phphph New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Just tried accepting and to my surprise I am NOT able to ?!? This is what appears:
    3.png

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  4. Phphph

Phphph New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Should I be worried :emoji_frowning2: ? How can this happen out of the blue today? Anyone else expriencing this? I am wondering what to do?

5. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    contact mturk support through their email mturk-worker-support@amazon.com

Make sure to send the email from your mturk email.

6. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    I'd start by contacting both MTurk & Amazon Payments. Honestly I'm not real sure the proper steps to go through here, would be interested to hear the followup 'cause that's a new one from what I've seen lol

7. Phphph

Phphph New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I just send them an email , thought sharing it here also while waiting their response in case someone else know what have happened or have experienced this now or in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Phphph

Phphph New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello again , this was the response:

"Upon examining your account it appears that your account is in good standing but you however need to re-enter your address with which you registered your Mechanical Turk account for verification purposes. Once this is completed your account will be activated and you can to proceed with completing HITs and transferring your earnings."

So I did it and now it is back to normal.
    Recently we sold and bought a new home in the city we live and that happened yesterday when I updated the
    delivery address in Amazon.com site so I guess it was connected with that.

So all is good now. Thank you all for your help and assistance. :emoji_thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1