"We're sorry..."

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by BurtTurker, Nov 30, 2018.

1. BurtTurker

BurtTurker New Turker

Ratings:
    +16
    Setup my MTurk account about a year ago, went through all the hoops, had everything verified added a bank account, all of it. I haven't worked much and only just returned to it recently. Yesterday I initiated my first transfer to "Amazon Payments" and noticed that my banking information wasn't there, just that "We're sorry..." error. I've talked to their worthless chat and logged in and out a dozen times. It's not a lot of money (obviously, it's MTurk) but I'd like to access it none-the-less. I'm also concerned as to whether this is an ongoing issue that is going to be a time dump. It's not like this thing is very profitable to begin with if I have to keep chasing issues like this around it's only going to cut that much deeper into the $/hr.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice. - JP

2. BurtTurker

BurtTurker New Turker

Ratings:
    +16
    Thanks for moving this to the right spot... not sure what I was doing last night. Still no reply from their CS, not even a confirmation that I spoke with them at chat etc. Not a happy camper right now.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  3. BurtTurker

BurtTurker New Turker

Ratings:
    +16
    I did finally get confirmation from customer service that they've opened a ticket. I guess that's progress. I was looking forward to getting into a more steady grind at the beginning of the year, just don't want to jump through flaming hoops everytime I want to get paid... Will update for the curious when I know more.

4. BurtTurker

BurtTurker New Turker

Ratings:
    +16
    Things are moving along in a right amazing direction. I got an email from Amazon Payments telling me I needed to set up a bank account (which I've already done) and is, of course, the section I can't gain access to. Not sure how many times I need to explain that to them but... I think between that and QBC (no offense Chris) I'm probably done with turk. Too hard to get decent work, too hard to get paid. Makes more sense now to just cut my losses and look for greener pastures.

5. BurtTurker

BurtTurker New Turker

Ratings:
    +16
    After a slew of email from Amazon that said the exact same thing, and me replying, "I can't do that, I just get this M!@%&er F@#$%&ing error... They finally reset it or something. Now I can add a bank account. Win?

Happy Holidays.

• 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 2
    • Love Love x 1