1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

02/08 - What a Cold Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Girl Polar Bear, Feb 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koolkat

    koolkat Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    401
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +449
    Hmmm broken Wills
     
  2. instantkarma

    instantkarma Active Turker

    Messages:
    136
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +168
    Same here, should I be scared ?
     
  3. Jagdpanzer

    Jagdpanzer Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    2,960
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,443

    And in the North.....................

    :hitwithrock:
     
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. toro106

    toro106 Active Turker

    Messages:
    123
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +127
    wow 18 minutes to tell about an amazon gift crad prize and I get the wrong number - annoying but I will take the 2.00
     
  5. Ana*

    Ana* H&R Blockhead

    Messages:
    21,637
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +27,162
    can't get Wills to work :angryfire:

    click on proceed and cycles back to instructions
     
  6. angel

    angel Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,335
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +28,737
    [​IMG]
    Clickworker.com sent you $49.63 USD

    when you forget you wandered over to clickworker on the slow day 3 1/2 weeks ago

    :emoji_dollar::emoji_dollar::emoji_dollar:
     
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. RicanGuy86

    RicanGuy86 Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    4,452
    Ratings:
    +9,138
    My Wills are fucking auto-submitting.
     
  8. AMindAtTurk

    AMindAtTurk Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    26,051
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +39,565
    I got the pay out over the 13 month time period.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Ana*

    Ana* H&R Blockhead

    Messages:
    21,637
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +27,162
    oh shit mine auto submitted too
     
  10. Jimmo

    Jimmo Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    1,133
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2,667
    Howdy folks..hope everybody is having a good day. My ducks are almost in a row, cracking my knuckles, and I think I am ready to Turk!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nate

    Nate Turker

    Messages:
    53
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +45
    After seeing everyone else have problems I think i'm going to hold onto mine before I start any of them.
     
  12. HarryHood

    HarryHood Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    2,585
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4,205
    Mine won't even load.... Error refresh blah blah blah.
     
  13. TurkedOut

    TurkedOut Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    8,241
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +14,450
    I can't even view my will's just yet I had to let 3 Z's expire because I was called into an emergency meeting right at the start of work today.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Outer1

    Outer1 Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    5,075
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,992
    Yea...see if maybe he fixes them.
     
  15. AMindAtTurk

    AMindAtTurk Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    26,051
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +39,565
    I wish it were true. That would make for a great prize!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Salamander

    Salamander Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    6,816
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +31,720
    Only 60 here today. And rainy. I'm actually thinking of going back to bed for a bit, I'm so cold and my bed is soooo warm.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Outer1

    Outer1 Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    5,075
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,992
    I was kidding mostly. I haven't eaten KFC in years. We have better places around here. Plus they are super overpriced lol
     
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Wavy

    Wavy Turker

    Messages:
    140
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +837
    Title: Reading a Review (~2 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Kate Crain [A3ECKSQUCW0IRM] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 4.47] [Fair: 4.94] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.98] [Reviews: 81] [ToS: 0]
    Auto Approval:
    2 days
    Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
    HITs Available: 65
    Reward: $0.25
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
     
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 11
  19. RicanGuy86

    RicanGuy86 Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    4,452
    Ratings:
    +9,138
    Will out here like:

    [​IMG]

    What evil, twisted, man would do such a thing?
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  20. Outer1

    Outer1 Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    5,075
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,992
    Title: Training the Mind(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Mason [A3DY8PF5BRTOA5] (Contact)
    TO: [Pay: 1.38] [Fair: 4.20] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 4.20] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
    Description:
    You will complete tasks relevant to “training the mind” when processing information about people, categorizing information, and reasoning.
    Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Exc: [-1138277139-32708] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
    HIT Finder Database last saw this HIT on Wed Feb 08 2017 07:51:15 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
    HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.5.0
    ​
    Anyone have an actual time on this? It estimates 45 mins which is way more than I'm willing to go for $1.
     
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.