06/01 - TurkerHub Tribune Thursday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by ChrisTurk, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I think that we are fresh out of strippers.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. SAJ

SAJ Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +51,479
    I actually would depending on the game and if it is something I even know about lol..... Hungry Hungry Hippos work for y'all?

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I'm not even sure how that would work in tabletop sim but I'm sure that someone has made it

4. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    I'm sure mother's day was hard for you, because father's day is still impossible for me. Then it's my birthday, then his birthday, so it seems like just one sad date after another in the summer. Everyone always says "it gets better" "time heals all wounds" blah blah, but honestly I think it's more like you just get used to it being the 'new normal'. I'm being depressing as hell right now and I don't mean to, but I just mean to say that I totally get it. It's never 'easy', and events, days, changes, anything you want to share with them, makes it that much harder. Booo, sad stuff, sorry.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 3
  5. hofrungur

hofrungur Active Turker

Ratings:
    +757
    i'm willing to strip though my beard's longer than greenmachine's and it's the least hairy part of my body

but i can twirl and thanks to many hours of studying miley cyrus videos solely for research i can also twerk

when i wear a thong it's like ... actually i'll be kind and not spell out that image lol

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Sailor Moon and Tacos what more could a person ask for:yesyes:
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  7. SAJ

SAJ Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +51,479
    :eyebrows:

8. hofrungur

hofrungur Active Turker

Ratings:
    +757
    hey you're the one that brought up hungry hungry hippos and strippers.

i just happen to be uniquely suited and have the necessary physique to provide both at once

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Jasper

Jasper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,639
  10. SAJ

SAJ Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +51,479
    I'm about to piss myself laughing so hard :emoji_joy:

11. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    did someone say strippers?

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Of course. I'll make a thread in a min. It obviously will depend on when people are free but it likely will be on weekends or at least this weekend but mturk tends to be slower on the weekends.

• Love Love x 2
  13. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Nah no need to be sorry it is what it is. Mother's Day was hard but I think her birthday the weekend after was much harder because I felt like OK made it through Mother's Day this shouldn't be too bad and then it was rough but I just remembered how much fun we had together and how lucky I was that I had those chances to have those memories and took some time for myself to go fish because the last thing my Mom would want was for me to sit and be miserable. I know that I'm not out of the woods but moments like trapshooting were something I thought I would never do again and then week after week I pushed myself to do it and I showed myself that I can do this. So I know now that I'm not done I've got lot of stuff to do and even if it gets hard I've got to push myself to keep going!
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
  14. hofrungur

hofrungur Active Turker

Ratings:
    +757
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  15. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    There are a few things I've been trying to get myself to do that we used to do together. I thought I had the courage to try again tomorrow, but as of right now I don't, haha. All in due time, I guess. She'd be very proud of you! You're such a nice person, genuinely. I really respect that.

• Love Love x 1
  16. SAJ

SAJ Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +51,479
    Once you think " Yep I've seen it all...." join TurkerHub.com to see more :emoji_joy:

• LOL LOL x 3
  17. hofrungur

hofrungur Active Turker

Ratings:
    +757
    and now you know what the song malibu's really about lol

fun trivia perry's chained to the rhythm also found inspiration in the same zoo and now you know

ps plz don't take these silly posts as disrespect to the serious conversation going on but instead something to balance the tears with

• LOL LOL x 2
  18. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    What kind of games? Geesh, I miss everything- mom dying, story- my mom went in for a pretty much routine hospital thing a few years ago and never came out. My everyday life was just waking up each day and getting through it, until recently. We had plans, big plans and they vanished.

So sorry for all of you who have lost someone you love.

My advice- Spend whatever time you can with people you love, cause you never know when one day will be the last time you see them. I was young like you guys once, :emoji_thinking: and had only lost a few family members, friends. I thought people lived forever. In the last 15 years, I have lost 3 dear friends, a grandmother, my mom, 2 uncles, my older brother, an ex husband whom I stayed good friends with, several acquaintances, numerous long ago friends and acquaintances and my world is totally a different place now; don't like it very much.

Thanks for everything all of you do. I appreciate being able to come here each day and learn, laugh, express myself and feel a part of something wonderful.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 3
  19. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Yeah it is a balance you have to push yourself but at the same time don't go too far. I've been there somethings I can't do yet one step at a time. If I can offer advice or encouragement I totally will. It's a rough road to take but it was the cards we were dealt and maybe we were chosen because we are more well equipped to deal with it then we give ourselves credit for and maybe that's where we truly shine! You are kind as well and well respected here! It truly made my day when you said I was kind the other night!
    :emoji_hugging:

• Love Love x 1
  20. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    I want to read your story greenMachine842- what time did you post it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.