06/14 - Flippant Friday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Jun 14, 2019 at 3:00 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melting Glacier

    Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

    Messages:
    6,024
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +11,108
  2. rater9

    rater9 Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    2,193
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +3,372
    Title: Survey about seafood farming | Accept
    Requester: Laura Rickard [A3KZE0NP52ZY6P] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$10.53] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.75
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: We want to know what you think about U.S. seafood farming (aquaculture). You may be asked to read an article or watch a short video about aquaculture and answer questions about it. We will also ask demographic questions, such as your age.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
    HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
     
  3. morweeg

    morweeg Certified Organic Batch Master

    Messages:
    29,597
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +35,460
    Title: Answer questions about multi-source restaurant reviews (~ 40 minutes). | PANDA
    Requester: MUILab [A37L8XWHJCPX3G]
    TurkerView: [ $18.89 / hour ]
    Description: We want to know what you think and prefer when you see a list of multi-source restaurant reviews! We will provide some dining scenarios, and show you a list of reviews from different review sources to understand your preference.
    Duration: 60 Min
    Available: 0
    Reward: $7.00
    Qualifications:
    • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90,
    • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50,
    • Primary Internet Device - Smartphone or Tablet EqualTo 0,
    [3PDVB95OUEW5HMGO4LV2Q3I3ZTBIH6]
     
  4. Naitik Jain

    Naitik Jain New Turker

    Messages:
    8
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0
    Antonino Barbera [A687B9AMW6I6B] Create Short Riddles (Enigmas) for a mobile game - $0.50 | PANDA


    Unrated

    Unrated

    Poor
    $20.69 / hour
    00:01:27 / completion time
    Rejected!
    Requester Feedback: IT'S ALREADY ON THE WEB
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Rejected for wrong reason, did not respond to any communication despite reaching out to them.

    Qualifications:
    To read Antonino Barbera's full profile check out TurkerView!
     
  5. Naitik Jain

    Naitik Jain New Turker

    Messages:
    8
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ploy Wachakorn [AM7KM4O5HKHKF] Is this website URL active or not? - $0.04 | PANDA


    Unrated

    Unrated

    Unacceptable
    $3.00 / hour
    00:00:48 / completion time
    Rejected!
    Requester Feedback: Unreliable results; SomeURLs labelled as "Inactive" are still "active". The result will be double checked with another identical MTurk project and the correct ones should be reversed. Please wait a moment.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Rejected for absolutely no reason, and then did not revert rejection despite promising a reversal

    Qualifications:
    To read Ploy Wachakorn's full profile check out TurkerView!
     
  6. Azazael

    Azazael Turker

    Messages:
    79
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +40
    wtf do they actually think you are going to make up a riddle that no one hasnt heard already? ffs
     
  7. morweeg

    morweeg Certified Organic Batch Master

    Messages:
    29,597
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +35,460
    Yes? If they wanted something you can just copy+paste from the internet, they wouldn't have created the hit.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  8. GucciCthulhu

    GucciCthulhu Active Turker

    Messages:
    188
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +451
    I actually write riddles for fun but Idk if I want to share them with some random requester for 50 cents. Instead I post them for free to reddit to impress my online friends.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  9. Cipher

    Cipher Turker

    Messages:
    546
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +39
    DG Econ [A3HC5WMUXMHA69] Interaction Situation Experiment - $1.00 $16.00 bonus | PANDA


    Generous

    <24 hours

    Unrated
    $43.53 / hour
    00:23:26 / completion time
    Approved!
    Pros:
    Received a $16 bonus off of a 27% chance. What can I say? Great luck of the draw.

    "As explained, these points were converted to a lottery: earning you $15 with 27% probability and $1 with 73% probability. The outcome of this lottery was randomly drawn using python code. "
    Cons:

    Qualifications: beliefs_games_eg_a DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;
    To read DG Econ's full profile check out TurkerView!
     
    • Good Review! Good Review! x 1
  10. Penelope

    Penelope New Turker

    Messages:
    8
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +6
    James Billings [A3VTXG9MRA65HP] Market Research Survey - $0.01 | PANDA


    Unrated

    <24 hours

    Unrated
    $0.25 / hour
    00:02:22 / completion time
    Approved!
    Pros:
    Nothing good yet.
    Cons:
    Most seem to be junk screeners and every now and then surveys. One paid 13 cents for an almost ten-minute survey lol.

    Qualifications:
    To read James Billings's full profile check out TurkerView!
     
    • Good Review! Good Review! x 1
  11. SmokedKipper

    SmokedKipper Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    1,265
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,821
    Good Mornings :)
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ThisPoorGuy

    ThisPoorGuy JSON Derulo

    Messages:
    32,312
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +62,602
    New Requester Profile!

    Liselotte van der caaij [A2MJ4AOD7KAIEK] Survey investigating consumer behaviour in online fashion purchases - $0.60 | PANDA


    Generous

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $12.93 / hour
    00:02:47 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

    Qualifications: Location In GB, NL, US; HIT approval rate (%) > 80;
    To read Liselotte van der caaij's full profile check out TurkerView!
     
  13. SmokedKipper

    SmokedKipper Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    1,265
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,821
    I have begun to notice how slow i am with surveys. The estimated time is 4 min takes me 11 lol. I guess as long as its done before the timer goes out.

    I hope everyone on is doing well.
     
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  14. Randomacts

    Randomacts Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    88,700
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +116,605
    :slowpoke:

    Well I'm doing well I'm mostly just confused to why my brother is out watching TV at 3AM at full volume. Good thing that I only have to deal with him for a few more weeks >.>
     
  15. Rin

    Rin Active Turker

    Messages:
    1,837
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +109
    J LAMMERS [A3DWTZRHFVMMSA] Study on evaluations (5 minutes)(~ 5 minutes) - $0.50 | PANDA


    Good

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $10.78 / hour
    00:02:47 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

    Qualifications: Exc: [119758995-151137] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 99; Location In US;
    To read J LAMMERS's full profile check out TurkerView!
     
  16. SmokedKipper

    SmokedKipper Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    1,265
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,821
    Yikes. I had ordered some Noise-canceling headphones. It gets super busy around here and sometimes very loud. Get the headphones and try them out. I can still hear everything but now it sounds like im listening with a glass against the wall. I probably shouldn't get the cheap pair next time.
     
    • LOL LOL x 1
  17. Rin

    Rin Active Turker

    Messages:
    1,837
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +109
    AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Listen to a edm-dance song and answer a survey about it. - $0.27 | PANDA


    Fair

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $7.59 / hour
    00:02:08 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

    Qualifications: Likes EDM / Dance Music >= 1; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location EqualTo US;
    To read AudioKite's full profile check out TurkerView!
     
  18. Randomacts

    Randomacts Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    88,700
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +116,605
    All of the good ones like the Sony WH-1000XM3 and Bose QC35 are expensive but totally worth it if you work in a noisy environment.
     
  19. Rin

    Rin Active Turker

    Messages:
    1,837
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +109
    Emily Stokes [AZGVUY5KN8KSO] Understanding quality of life(~ 7 minutes) - $0.25 | PANDA


    Underpaid

    Unrated

    Unrated
    $3.50 / hour
    00:04:17 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

    Qualifications: Exc: [124020440-144440] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs <= 500000; Total approved HITs >= 500; HIT approval rate (%) >= 97; Location In US;
    To read Emily Stokes's full profile check out TurkerView!
     
  20. lapetitebaker

    lapetitebaker Well-Known Turker

    Messages:
    5,999
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,565
    J LAMMERS [A3DWTZRHFVMMSA] Study on evaluations (5 minutes)(~ 5 minutes) - $0.50 | PANDA


    Generous

    <24 hours

    Unrated
    $15.52 / hour
    00:01:56 / completion time
    Approved!
    Pros:
    • Quick approval
    Cons:

    Qualifications: Exc: [119758995-151137] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 99; Location In US;
    To read J LAMMERS's full profile check out TurkerView!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.