09/11 - Whack a Mole Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    My buddy has it sitting in his queue right now. He snagged it last night. Now hes looking for an Iphone X. lol. He's hoping somebody at work has it. I need him to complete it for us so he can upload to TV.

2. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    I made nearly 90 yesterday and had 15 more of those 5.70 hits in my queue, all with over an hour left. Then i get a call from one of my tenants that the basement has water in it. Returned all frantically and headed up. So sad. :/

• WOW WOW x 3
  3. Random Turker

Random Turker Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +25,033
    Life man lol. That sucks.

4. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    I had to wait for my son to get home with his phone last night, now he is off to school so I submitted it with my worker ID and contacted the requester. Hoping he gets back to me about how to login so I can complete it and email him the correct code. If not oh well. I can eat the rejection and it's worth the risk for $25

5. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    Looks like I'll need some exterior foundation work. Nothing major. The next door neighbor has his entire home going to one downspout. And that downspout goes right into the side of my house. Then the water flows along the exterior foundation into the draintile but finds its way into the house when it grades into a portion of the home where the foundation was dropped two blocks for the side door. All the water is coming in right there.

I guess I will take a tenant that tells me everything over one that tells me nothing. lol. I'm gonna take the cheap way out of this one and put proper downspout piping on the neighbors gutter and seal up the entire side of my home with poured concrete.

6. Troy

Troy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +4,507
    How long did it take?

7. kas81013

kas81013 Turker

Ratings:
    +172
    I had to email him for the correct info, but it took about 12 hours for him to get back to me. The wrong link is in the HIT.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  8. Random Turker

Random Turker Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +25,033
    100% true. If you had someone that hid all issues till they moved out then you realized a whole buncha stuff was damaged and they skipped town that would be worse lol.

9. kas81013

kas81013 Turker

Ratings:
    +172
    He was really nice and I don't think he will reject. He knows the information was wrong so I think he will be fair.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  10. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    I can't login to the browser so have no idea beyond the few minutes to install everything. The hit instructions gave a username and password to login to the app but when you open the app it asks for an email and password and won't except the username

11. kas81013

kas81013 Turker

Ratings:
    +172
    20 minutes tops as long as you don't have trouble calibrating.

12. papabear121857

papabear121857 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +519
    [​IMG]

Morning all

• Like Like x 5
  13. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    hopefully he sends me the link I need and lets me complete the hit since he knows there is an issue but I had less than an hour on the timer when I submitted it so :emoji_fingers_crossed:

• Like Like x 1
  14. kas81013

kas81013 Turker

Ratings:
    +172
    I used the login from the Sorcerers Gold read the news hit and he said he wouldn't reject. I emailed him yesterday at this time and he replied around 9:30 last night. Maybe he's in a different time zone????

15. Taintacular

Taintacular Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +549
    John [A3GFAI3W2WJJ32] Short survey, approximately 4 minutes for $0.3 - $0.30 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $9.73 / hour
    00:01:51 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: Total approved HITs > 0; HIT approval rate (%) > 95; Location EqualTo US;
    To read John's full profile check out TurkerView!

16. Taintacular

Taintacular Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +549
    SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Learning Study(≈ 10 minutes) - $1.50 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $8.56 / hour
    00:10:31 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: Total approved HITs >= 100; TP Panel: 1434636100 N >= 100; Exc: [170348-169759] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 90; Location In US;
    To read SurveyComet's full profile check out TurkerView!

17. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    must be I sent him an email right before I went to bed last night hoping I'd get an answer overnight and be able to complete it quick before kiddo went off to school but oh well

18. Mecca

Mecca Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,499
    Man maybe Antonio Brown should just not play football.

19. Richard R

Richard R Turker

Ratings:
    +33
    Has anybody been having trouble with Panda Crazy today? When I try to open it (from my bookmarks, so the URL hasn't changed) it just gives me the "No HITs match your criteria" page on Mturk instead opening. I've tried reinstalling the version with no luck.

20. Soul

Soul Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,391
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.