-
-
So... hi :)
Got an email from PickFu saying basically "hey, since Mechanical Turk is shutting down, come work for us!" First of all - no, lol. Second - it was the first I'd heard about the shutdown, so I hopped on here to see what's up.
It's been awhile since I got on mturk, I moved on to Prolific and then after about a year or two kind of gave up crowdwork altogether. It got me through some scary times, both financially and emotionally, and once life got to a good spot for me I didn't need it as much.
But I do want to thank the people who made this forum a special place. I'm especially grateful for the kind words from when I had to put my sweet orange cat Charlie down for his final nap. I still miss him every day, he was my little turking companion. I do have a feisty void kitty now, but he's a different kind of beast altogether.
Anyway. This has been a great place and the people who visited every day being both snarky and kind made it that way. So thanks to all of you for being here, virtually. I'll probably log in here for the next week or so just for old times sake and to see who else does the same. You guys are awesome and fun. I enjoyed being part of this community and I hope for great things for all of you.-
Love x 12
-
-
CareLinx [A45NRN4A6TJ14] CareLinx: User profile picture quality questions - $0.01 | PANDA
[div] style="border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 10px 0; display: flex; align-items: center; border-color: #ecf0f1; box-shadow: 0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); text-align: center;" |
[div] style="float: left; width: 25%;" |
Unrated[/div]
[div] style="float: left; width: 41%;" |[div] style="float: left; width: 50%;" |
Unrated[/div]
[div] style="float: left; width: 50%;" |
Unrated[/div][/div]
[div] style="float: left; width: 33%;" | $0.75 / hour
00:00:48 / completion time[/div]
[/div]
[div] style="width: 100%; display: flex; flex-items: center; margin-top: 5px;" |[div] style="width: 50%; display: inline-block; margin: 0 5px 0 0;" | Pros:
[/div]
[div] style="width: 50%; display: inline-block; margin: 0 0 0 5px;" | Cons:
[/div]
[/div]
Catchability: Impossible (HIT Last Seen: 56 years ago)
Qualifications:
[div] style="margin-top: 5px;" |To read CareLinx's full profile check out TurkerView![/div]
[div] style="display: none;" data-type="tv-review" data-revId="1839808" data-reviewerId="27719" |[/div] -
sucks that mturk is finally imploding but it has been nice seeing familiar faces again <3
-
Love x 1
-
-
So I figured I would sign up for that Piper thing Pick-fu is doing since they sent me the invite. Set up an account, get to the verify-by-code step...wait 10 minutes but never get an email. Click resend, instantly get a code... the code is wrong... oh, must have been the code from the previous request finally coming in. I wait more, no email, click resend instantly get one that doesn't work again.
What kind of temporal loop hell is this-
LOL x 4
-
-
-