1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

09/28 - More Time Please, Monday

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by ChrisTurk, Sep 28, 2026 at 3:57 AM.

  1. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,347
    Ratings:
    +24,406
    I wish I had more free time in my life right now, I would just try to do it myself
     
  2. AlexZ

    AlexZ Distinguished Butthat The Prophet

    Messages:
    16,659
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +53,288
    We've all moved here: https://cash4surveys.fun/

    It's the official replacement for MTurk. I wish all these requesters trying to make their own MTurk would just instead accept the fact that they will never make a platform better than Cash4Surveys.fun and join us.
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  3. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,347
    Ratings:
    +24,406
    I already fell for that 100 times. not getting rickrolled!

    @zingy we need your imagination and intuitiveness to set up a new real mturk within the next day and a half TY
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  4. laby

    laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,010
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +32,149
    This is actually the best thing I have ever clicked on from @AlexZ
    upload_2026-9-28_19-35-5.png
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • WOW WOW x 1
  5. laby

    laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,010
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +32,149
    upload_2026-9-28_19-39-17.png
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  6. turker

    turker Survey Slinger

    Messages:
    15,347
    Ratings:
    +24,406
    well now I clicked it and then I almost tried to sign up
     
    • LOL LOL x 2
  7. InfiniteChanges

    InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    9,225
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +10,912
    trust me its worth your time... especially with the fixed hitboxes.
     
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. AlexZ

    AlexZ Distinguished Butthat The Prophet

    Messages:
    16,659
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +53,288
    You really should. You can cash out once you reach $25. Payouts were non-existent for a while, but I fixed them a couple days ago, you can now immediately withdraw to PayPal or get an instant Amazon/Apple gift card code once you reach $25, which only takes like ~4 minutes if you avoid rejections.
     
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  9. laby

    laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

    Messages:
    15,010
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +32,149
    Does anybody remember who the requester was where you were doing data entry of people's exit polls?