-
-
Just curious, does anyone know how Piper Pays actually pays out?
-
Like x 1
-
-
Lies. Das Boot is a great movie. One of my favorites.
-
LOL x 2 -
Like x 1 -
Love x 1
-
-
Tremendous gift card which included virtual visa and Amazon and some other gift cards but did NOT include any cash transfer options.
-
Like x 3
-
-
Tip on using Virtual Visa cards for cell phone payments - my carrier won't let me enter them online as a payment method but they will accept them if I call in to pay.
-
Today I Learned x 1
-
-
Went to a wee airshow this morning, was pretty cool! Now back to missing mturk and enjoying the fall weather.-
Love x 3 -
Like x 1
-
-
Tip on using Virtual Visa for streaming services - they are not accepted, at least by Hulu. I thought about getting a Hulu gift card from Amazon but was warned they may flag things. The answer here seems to be uploading the Virtual Visa to Apple Pay/Google Wallet and heading to the Target or place near you that both sells the gift card you need and accepts digital payments.
-
The gift card thing is new to me. I was hoping I could convert them to Paypal payment.
-
Like x 2
-
-