- Thread Status:
- Not open for further replies.
Page 1 of 2
-
Any updates regarding the Aboundly platform?
-
-
The only actual blocker left at this point is a rework of the public id system, which I am working on right now and you'll likely see a final tag in the subforum for it this week. It is the only thing that truly can't be undone if there are real production records in effect, so that's probably going to be it for 'beta' stuff tbh
-
Like x 9 -
Love x 3
-
-
What about all the money we've accumulated during the alpha/beta? I have ~ $800 in there. When can we expect that money to hit our bank accounts?
-
LOL x 15 -
5/5 Pay x 2
-
-
-
LOL x 6 -
Like x 1 -
WOW x 1
-
-
@ChrisTurk Please add me to the invite list (Aboundly), would love to work on it whenever ready to add workers. And thanks for keeping forum open - been here since the beginning and before. Has always been great for all of us - original and newbies :)
-
Love x 1
-
-
-
Be careful with the requester AlexZ Research Facility.
They rejected my work just because I put down that I ate cement.-
LOL x 15
-
-
but like...do you? because that'd be pretty cool
-
LOL x 4 -
Nom Nom Nom! x 1
-
Page 1 of 2
- Thread Status:
- Not open for further replies.