11/23 - Full Friday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    He did! It was Duckworth the Second and I had to get a blue replacement from Chewy (who had been out of stock but sent me one they found in the warehouse when I explained how upset my dog was). Matt turned it to shreds when he went over it with the riding mower and Frank was distraught.

You have a good memory!

• Love Love x 1
  2. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    I think there is something wrong with my cat. Or maybe not and she's just normal cat wtf confusing.

Built a fire this weekend and I don't think she has ever seen fire before. She was mesmerized (see first pic). She is also terribly obsessed with the firewood stack and climbs all over any new wood I haul in, sniffing like crazy.

I anticipated kitty shenanigans with the Christmas tree. However, she acts like it's not in the room. She is always all over anything new that comes into the house.

This ginormous tree? Doesn't exist. See second picture. She is far more interested in kneading the blanet.

Granted, there are no decorations on it yet (I'm still fluffing it) and things might get crazier then, but...it's like she doesn't even SEE it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have it anchored to the wall, so if she does climb it hopefully it won't fall.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. laby

laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +31,309
    Hmm.. don't see a good deal on the blue one. But look it's Gumby!
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A80X19E/?tag=thtv02-20
    Which makes me think of this video

• Love Love x 2
  4. Hummingbirdee

Hummingbirdee Big Bird

Ratings:
    +115,701
    Luckily, Frank seems to believe the blue and yellow one are the same duck.

He's real cute, but he's not too bright sometimes:emoji_laughing:

5. Yarn Lady

Yarn Lady Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,143
    OH. MY. GOSH. I am so sorry for the late reply!! We were out ALL DAY TODAY. George (fiance) had to keep the steering wheel straight while I was driving because I wanted to go into Michael's and Joann's!!! Instead we went into bath and body works, bed bath and beyond, and Ross......spent a collective total of $150 but now our downstairs is decorated (9 months in our apartment and nothing on the walls besides a set of little mirrors my mom put up when we first moved in :emoji_joy:).

We checked out Hobby Lobby and they only had their original weekly ad going on. I was kind of bummed. We did get a lot of chirstmas decor from there though! The best sale we got today was buy 3 get 3 free from bath and body works.

Well I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and hopefully a nice shopping day if you decided to go out. I'm gonna sit back, sip my wine, and play some sims. Have to relax after a hard day of shopping!

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 4
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. turker

turker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +21,114
    [​IMG]
    @Yarn Lady 's apartment building

• Love Love x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Yarn Lady

Ratings:
    +2,143
    Omg if I could I so freaking would!! For now we have lights outlining our front door and a wreath there. We have our tree up (red and white theme), stockings on the wall, christmas decor, fake snow, table centerpiece with fancy potpourri, another table centerpiece with a bowl with leftover bulbs, garland with lights and fake snow along the top of the blind holder for our glass sliding door, and lit garland that runs up our stair hand holder thing. The piece of wood that runs down the stairs omfg what is it called?? It's not a banister but something else. Idk. You hold onto while you're walking up/down.

But yes, I would love to have lights all over the building and trees!! My mom gave me a fa la la llama 3 foot blow up thing but I'm afraid to put it outside. We would hate for someone to steal it :(

8. turker

turker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +21,114
    that's awesome! maybe you could wait for the llama until the week of Christmas so it wouldn't be out there as long? I hope you post some pics! @SAJ already posted his since like august lol.

• Love Love x 1
  9. dan

dan daelian

Ratings:
    +61,817
    handrail?

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  10. SAJ

SAJ Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +51,479
    I got to half the outside today now that the turkey hype is over....
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. laby

laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +31,309

Attached Files:

• LOL LOL x 3
  12. Yarn Lady

Ratings:
    +2,143
    Genius idea. I will put him up right at the end. Luckily our apartment came with a mini storage space attached to the back patio for all these decorations and the tree. We have like no closet space here. Or kitchen space for that matter. I made dinner and had my brother and dad over and I wanted to throw everything out the window while cooking. We already want to move into a larger place but I think we'll tough it out for another year or so.

• Love Love x 1
  13. Yarn Lady

Ratings:
    +2,143
    Yes. That. Thank you.

14. th6378045

th6378045 Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +2,541
    Mingyoung Kim [A2QFQGXDDRYDY7] Answer a survey about a product picture - $0.40 | PANDA

Unrated

Unrated

Unrated
    $17.14 / hour
    00:01:24 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: Total approved HITs >= 100; HIT approval rate (%) >= 98; Location EqualTo US;
    To read Mingyoung Kim's full profile check out TurkerView!

15. turker

turker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +21,114
    [​IMG]
    I might do something like this outside my apartment this year :lol:

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  16. Yarn Lady

Ratings:
    +2,143
    [​IMG]

I wanted to do this! My reception area at work is green, red, and white so I wanted to match at home but those grinch and max cut outs are so expensive!!!! I'm not patient enough to cut out anything to make it but if you are, do it!! I love grinch everything! It's so minimal and such an easy way out :emoji_joy:

• Love Love x 1
  17. cje1tx

cje1tx New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    • Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  18. cje1tx

cje1tx New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
  19. jajeawar

jajeawar Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,412
    Umm..... I think the A9 task is finally done.

20. Yarn Lady

Ratings:
    +2,143
    [​IMG]

@turker do you have any overhang above your door? you need snowflakes hanging!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.