A little late

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by macotg, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macotg

macotg Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +1,741
    Well by now most of the regulars have encountered me in the daily threads. But I am still new to TH.

I have been turking since the end of July, though spent most of the time until near end of August on research and getting accustomed to what kind of schedule I wanted. And I was doing pretty good for myself...

Until the morning of Oct 26th. I dislocated my shoulder in my sleep. I was in a sling until early December with my turking substantially limited. I am now somewhere between 70-80% and gearing back up on the turking.

As those who have encountered me can tell, I love to talk, mainly because I am alone most of the time when my wife is at work. I love anime and wrestling. Yes I realize it is "scripted" you don't need to tell me, I have known for over 20 years...

Bleh, this kinda explains why I am lonely, I suck at first impressions... though to most this will not be mine anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RicanGuy86

RicanGuy86 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,138
    LOL

Glad you're feeling much better. And if you're ever lonely, call up the wife, or just hang around here!

3. macotg

macotg Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +1,741
    Wife works at a job where she cannot talk or even have her cell on her. And yeah, sometimes my boredom or loneliness is what keeps me on TH when I could be doing other things :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.