[Please Help!] Am i soft blocked?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Dunch, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Dunch

Dunch New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,
    i've the doubt of being blocked by a couple requester i worked before; i see the hit showing up, i have all the qualification needed in the hits, but if i try to open it it says "the hits need qualifications" and i can't work it.
    Does it mean that the requester blocked me? Maybe because i did too many from them?
    Thanks for the Help

2. SunlitSunflower

SunlitSunflower baby head

Ratings:
    +36,431
    > i see the hit showing up,
    I've gotten the ""the hits need qualifications"" for things I've later gone to do. I don't know the exact reason, but sometimes when a hit is gone (someone took it ect.) it defaults to that page instead of just saying no more hits available.
    If you are able to panda them and they not show up purple/black then you seem good.
    Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will come and give you a better answer.

3. Dunch

Dunch New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I use hit catcher and i'm not able to catch them anymore. Plus from one requester were batches of over 100 hits, so the hit was still there but it keep saying i don't have the qualification...

4. aHazyGhost

aHazyGhost Active Turker

Ratings:
    +116
    Just contact the requester and ask them directly. Sometimes they limit the number of HITs people can do in a batch, maybe they added a qual that isn't showing up on MTurk's description yet, it could be a number of things.