[Solved] answer about questions....

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by JosephKarne, Oct 4, 2019.

1. JosephKarne

JosephKarne New Turker

Ratings:
    +16
    Hi Everyone of this amazing community

I don't know if this thread is useful but I thought it could be for some new "Not US turkers"... I also thought that some of you could have answers, advices or tips....
    So Yesterday I sent an e-mail to Amazon.... with some questions...
    Few hours after I received an answer inside which I find none of the answer I was searching for.... you'll find bellow copy of the 2 e-mails... what should I do?

1- grab a glass of wine
    2- have a walk with my kids
    3-listen music
    4-none of the answers above?

If you have any advices thanks in advance; if not, it's OK... I hope that you all have a great morning-day-afternoon-night....

FFF

PS for the admirable administrators, if the post isn't at his right place feel free to change....

View attachment 23260 the questions ASWER_BRAD.JPG the answer

EDIT 2020, february the first

finaly 6 month after my begining as non US MTURK worker, I have been granted with the oportunity of Hyperwallet Bank cashout. .... I still don't know what was the trigger... 6 month of work ? 12 000 task ? 99.8 % approval ? having stopping my work on Mturk since begining of december ? Don't realy know, but happy I am ! And even if I since found a lot of new online jobs, I will use Mturk to make some extra cash... Again, thanks to the community...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020