[Please Help!] Blocked from Submitting Reviews

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by autobotturk, Dec 6, 2018.

1. autobotturk

autobotturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Not sure what's causing this, as I am quite human, I think:
    Something scary has happened, we dont know what, please contact an admin for further information but your review could not be processed. Here is the error info: User account currently disabled: Your completion times are far beyond the range of the average user.

2. lefty

lefty Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +49,005
    I'm going to be completely unhelpful and just say that your username and the problem is funny

• LOL LOL x 4
  3. autobotturk

autobotturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    You're not the first person to bring that to my attention :)

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Are you sure, though? :p
    Two things:
    1) Your completion times vs other people who completed the same HITs was >2x the completion time which is generally out of the range of what we'd consider normal behavior (either AFK'ing the HITs & not pausing the timer, serious computer issues interfering with workflow, mult-tabbing, whatever the case may be)
    2) Rating $3/hr as generous multiple times

Also, how were you able to submit those reviews w/o any writing? The script should enforce a writing minimum when hourly & sentiment are super far apart :emoji_thinking:

5. autobotturk

autobotturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    I have dual-monitors, and use multiple browser tabs in Firefox, I haven't afked on a hit. Not sure what the issue is with any of that.

My old principle used to be $0.10. a minute. I guess I haven't been looking at the timer and just going with my gut. I apologize. A lot has changed since I started up again. Please feel free to delete my reviews.

Not sure about the script.

6. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Isn't that like $6/hr? That is way below min wage...

$3/hr would be half that so how the hell would that even be remotely generous? lol

7. autobotturk

autobotturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Sorry, I'll delete my reviews.