1. API Information

The TurkerView API page has instructions as well as contact information for support in getting set up with our new API infrastructure.

You can also email us directly at hello@turkerview.com if you run into any problems!

Dismiss Notice

[Please Help!] Blocked from Submitting Reviews

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by autobotturk, Dec 6, 2018.

1. autobotturk

autobotturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Not sure what's causing this, as I am quite human, I think:
    Something scary has happened, we dont know what, please contact an admin for further information but your review could not be processed. Here is the error info: User account currently disabled: Your completion times are far beyond the range of the average user.

2. lefty

lefty Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +48,986
    I'm going to be completely unhelpful and just say that your username and the problem is funny

• LOL LOL x 4
  3. autobotturk

autobotturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    You're not the first person to bring that to my attention :)

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +85,700
    Are you sure, though? :p
    Two things:
    1) Your completion times vs other people who completed the same HITs was >2x the completion time which is generally out of the range of what we'd consider normal behavior (either AFK'ing the HITs & not pausing the timer, serious computer issues interfering with workflow, mult-tabbing, whatever the case may be)
    2) Rating $3/hr as generous multiple times

Also, how were you able to submit those reviews w/o any writing? The script should enforce a writing minimum when hourly & sentiment are super far apart :emoji_thinking:

5. autobotturk

autobotturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    I have dual-monitors, and use multiple browser tabs in Firefox, I haven't afked on a hit. Not sure what the issue is with any of that.

My old principle used to be $0.10. a minute. I guess I haven't been looking at the timer and just going with my gut. I apologize. A lot has changed since I started up again. Please feel free to delete my reviews.

Not sure about the script.

6. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +108,696
    Isn't that like $6/hr? That is way below min wage...

$3/hr would be half that so how the hell would that even be remotely generous? lol

7. autobotturk

autobotturk New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Sorry, I'll delete my reviews.