BLOCKED LIST EMPTY /STILL BLOCKING HITS? no work 4 me!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by SUZYWAN72, Oct 2, 2019.

1. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Turker

Ratings:
    +65
    what had happened was.....

i dont have a freakin clue, in 2 yrs i have never ever blocked a hit on any platform ,script , anywhere! ive turned off all of my scripts, nothing is running on the workers site, ive back tracked and checked each script individually, blocked lists are clear, exclude TVJS im not privy to info as far as settings go that i know of, i assume that hasnt been altered at all , when i go back to the worker site sure enough show blocked hits displays at times up to 85 hits blocked all different requesters and hit titles, some ive completed and the rest of them ive never seen before and im qualified to do them all, im dead in the water, cant work really from anywhere , if im using hit forker or mts , hits are not blocked there but when i panda , nope! nada ! no hits available showing 9,000 ont he previous script, soooo did i get fired ???

• WOW WOW x 1
  2. BlueMountainBacon

BlueMountainBacon Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +968
    I'd purge everything including the browser itself and start over. That's just my "screw it, burn the house down and rebuild" method, though. There's likely another answer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Turker

Ratings:
    +65
    I actually considered that! Tryna figure out a path in order to do it, burn the whoke house, like reset my PC? Or just reset tampermonkey? Where would you start?

4. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Active Turker

Ratings:
    +263

Were you able to figure it out? Sounds like a terrible situation. Hoping you were able to get it sorted and if you did can tell us how you did it. Have had some back-up problems here, but sounds like your circumstances are a LOT worse.

• Love Love x 1
  5. BlueMountainBacon

BlueMountainBacon Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +968
    I'd just uninstall the entire browser and then reinstall a clean version.

• Love Love x 1
  6. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Turker

Ratings:
    +65
    BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, THERE GO I , LOL YAAAS I FIXED IT, im so sorry i left yall hanging like that , in my defence, the hubby and my self were rushed to the hopital due to pneumonia , i believe we saw the devil on his throne in hell , it was horrible , again forgive me, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A LITTLE 411 FOR NOW, still a little sick , so far i douched my whole system as suggested, but only one at a time, purposes for process of elimination, it was due to a script that we all use regularly , ill explain more very soon ty ty for bring so supportive
    sincerely
    SuzyQ

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019 at 12:15 PM
  7. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Active Turker

Ratings:
    +263
    Oh my gosh - that sounds terrible! Get well soon! Hope you are on the mend and feeling better in no time!

• Love Love x 1