[Please Help!] Canadian turkers, how do you do manage?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Shades, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Shades

Shades New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi! I'm new to the forums and have been lurking for a week or two, reading up on all the great resources and discussions you guys have. I have to say, coming from the subreddit, it is very refreshing seeing people share their knowledge putting importance on developping a real sense of community.

Now as a Canadian turking for about 4 months on and off, I have to say, it doesn't seem as practical as the kind of work US turkers are getting. This can be most easily evidenced by simply looking through the HITS posted on the daily threads. A huge majority of them are only available to US turkers. I've tried searching on this forum, the subreddit and other turk communities for any Canadian turkers that could have tips, but the stuff I found was old or the tips were vague and not very helpful.

Mainly, I'm curious to know if any Canadian turkers browse this forum and if you think it's worth it despite the lower amount of work we get. I'd like to know if it's a solid side gig for you and if you'd recommend sticking to it!

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I'm fairly certain that most of us here are US turkers. Honestly the main issue I would have as a non US worker is not the whole lack of work thing but the fact that you aren't able to send the money you earn directly to your bank account unless you are a US worker.