CR Research Group Qualification

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Ischult1993, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Ischult1993

Ischult1993 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    First post here. I've been a lurker for a few years now and only do mturk part-time after work or on the weekends. I haven't been on in about a year, but noticed this new qual just recently that called " CR Research Group #1/#2" from SurveyComet or CrowdResearch.

It is my understanding that the #2 is given to those who are NOT diligent (or dishonest I guess) in survey responses, while #1 is the given to qualified turkers who provide honest responses. I also read somewhere that the surveys that have the 3-4 questions below the survey code entry field are important in determining this qualification - and I usually don't answer those because they are optional
    (oops). I didn't know they could be important.

I emailed CrowdResearch since I had neither #1 or #2 (nor have I been on in the last year to do a qualification HIT) and two days after I contacted them I checked QualTable and I now have #2 - even though I am always honest and take my time when doing surveys.

It is disappointing because it used to be 1-2 hours could net me $15-20 now barely nets me anything since most HITs require this qualification now. I am not sure what to do.

Any advice beyond just doing more HITs? There are barely any surveys to PANDA now because of the qualification.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1