1. TurkerHub is now TurkerView Forum!

To better integrate the services & streamline user experience we've moved the forum to TurkerView's domain. From now on you'll only have to log in once across both services and you'll have access to all the features available on what used to be two different websites.

If you notice any bugs please let us know!

Dismiss Notice

EarnHub Payments

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Quicleit, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Quicleit

Quicleit New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi, I was wondering what the general time for PayPal withdraws on EarnHub was? I made a withdrawal on 4/9 but have not seen anything hit my PayPal account as of yet. I know in the past it has usually been one or two days, so I'm just checking to see if withdrawal times were changed. I did check my screenshot on when I made the withdrawal. The email I put in was correct.

Thanks for your time!

• Like Like x 1
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +104,072
  3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +79,789
    Oh man, tbh I've been super focused on other stuff & never check it anymore.

Anytime you do a withdrawal, just @ me on the forum or even send me a DM and it'll be done in minutes/hours instead of days haha but I'll go check them now. Its supposed to email me but its been broken for months now & I never fix it lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. SAJ

SAJ Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +40,410
    @ChrisTurk used it for his island vacation to collect coconut shells for his crockpot

• LOL LOL x 2
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  5. turker

turker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,485
    WHY CAN'T I NOM THIS POST

6. Calyrica

Calyrica Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,928
    @ChrisTurk I withdrew twice to donate to the site. Once over the summer and once like a month ago. Didn't know it didn't process unless I @'d you.

7. SirKiwiTheBrave

SirKiwiTheBrave Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,167
    I just noticed the link is gone from the front page. Typing in the URL directly still works, though. @ChrisTurk I'm guessing that means it's no longer supported.