Getting rejections from Jpfr

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Uputz, May 4, 2022.

1. Uputz

Uputz New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I did this HIT a few days ago I got a rejection from him and the message stated "Invalid data set. Too many bots" After looking up it seems this guy is huge on rejections to get free See link: data. https://turkerview.com/requesters/A3Q0V7XKG0FW0O

[​IMG]

I don't know what else I can do to get it removed but if this person can just reject with out any reason seems very unfair for peoples rejection rate. I suggest stay clear of any of their hits. I would guess theres no way to report this person if they have no HITs active??

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,084
    There is nothing you can do except reach out to them to see if they will reverse it. Most new requesters do not understand how rejections impact your ability to work. On their side, they may think "whooops, I made a mistake, let me just reject all of this and start over." But on your end, you are left with a rejection. The best thing you can do is work on easy number builders to cushion for instances like this.

You can use tools like MTS to report the rejection so others know to stay away. Amazon is likely not going to help you with this.