[Please Help!] Ghosted by Queuebicle support

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Gary Hess, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Gary Hess

Gary Hess New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    I have been using Queuebicle for a couple of months now and for the most part, I am pretty happy with it. But I have been having some frustrating issues with it. I have tried to contact support many times but have not received any responses back since Nov. I know I am sending it to the correct email because the first month I started using the service, I was getting quick responses to my inquiries. Has anyone else had problems with contacting support? Doesn't anyone know where there are more comprehensive resources materials online, seeing that those on the Queuebicle page are pretty thin? Thx

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +160,046
    Usually it's easier to get me on the forum than through email. If you stop getting emails back one of the 18,000 gmail filters I've got set up is eating your address, sorry but if you toss me a DM with your email on here I can whitelist it so it goes to the correct place if you prefer email over forum (understandable lol)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kimmywp

Kimmywp Turker

Ratings:
    +36
    Would it be feasible to create a forum where we can post stuff about Queuebicle?

4. Gary Hess

Gary Hess New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Chris, thanks for getting back to me. I DM you the issues I've been having.