Good batches for approval rates?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Farout, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Farout

Farout Active Turker

Ratings:
    +809
    Just wondering if any of you have ideas for batches that may not make much money but are helpful in increasing the approval rate? I'm not in a bad spot with my rejections but I would like to fortify a bit so that I don't need to keep an eye on my %. Thanks.

2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    Are you over 1k approved? If so, set a watcher for
    Amazon Requester Inc - Customer Interests A225CX8SZ86ADP

They're not consistent, but tend to post big batches of safe 1c hits when they do post.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rachel12

Rachel12 New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Search: Relationships and Sex Survey

Participating in this research involves taking an anonymous online survey that will ask you many questions about your attitudes and beliefs about sex and relationships and your sexual encounters. We are interested in relationship and sexual satisfaction. In order to participate in this study, you must be in a relationship, 18 years of age, fluent in English and have prior sexual experience. This survey should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

4. Jules

Jules New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Crowdsurf posts moderately large batches, and can sometimes be quite entertaining, although they might take a few minutes to do (they're short 15-25 second transcription HITs, and you have to take a qualifying test). They pay out bonuses on pretty much every HIT and never reject anything, even if you accidentally forget to type in half the transcription (I did this once; it only affects your transcription QC score, which is a separate score that they maintain). This might not be quite what you're looking for though, but for a while I did a ton of these a day.

Also, Amazon Requester - Rekognition Lab - Label Verification posts large batches that are pretty easy, although they periodically have technical issues that cause slow loading/no loading.

CardCow posts smaller batches and can take a week or so to validate, but their "enter publisher" and "enter postmark" HITs are great for just steaming right through. Avoid the detailed description ones, those take a little longer to do and can be a bit complicated.

• Like Like x 1