1. Bluebird New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    :wave: I added MTurk Suite to Chrome with Finder, Catcher and Tracker and have been trying to get it to work. I have read the wiki and still can't get it to work. I have researched, read about and worked with the settings and how to set them but no good result. I have watched a good YouTube video about it and followed the recommendations precisely but it still doesn't work. This morning, I can see the TurkerView MTS Announcement and that MTurk has been updated. Are there scripts that I should add to get it to work or is it suppose to stand alone? Thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas.

“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.”
    ― Oscar Levant

2. Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    Did you follow the bug fix at the top forums today? What exactly isn't working? Does it not load the tools at all or?

3. Bluebird New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    Stepped away for a while and missed the bug fix. Can I find it somewhere else? The tools are there... Ornac, I can't believe it, it just started working. So, look, as always, thank you so much for your help and attention. I'm getting to work! Have a great day and be happy, Bye for now.

• Like x 1