Group and Requestr IDS

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by kentkid10, Apr 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. kentkid10

kentkid10 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys quasi new here Ive gone through all the tutorials and forums I can get my hands on, some days I do okay and am able to scrape like 25 bucks worth of hits and other days I cant seem to get Panda Crazy to grab anything. Does having too many RIDs and GID Pandas searches affect the collection rate/speed off of hits? I could never really get a definitive answer on anything I read. I know if you have too many Pandas running at once it does mess with it, I just wasn't sure if that applied to searches as well.

Thanks in Advanced.

2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    Yes, you should keep the number of jobs turned on at any one time to a minimum. Ideally 1-3 and probably no more than 5.
    The way it works is that each cycle of the timer Panda Crazy searches for 1 job, then the next cycle it searches for the next job on the list and so on. So if your timer is set to 1 second and you have 3 jobs turned on it will search job 1 *wait a second* job 2 *wait a second* job 3 *wait a second * job 1 and so on. The more jobs you have running the longer it will be before it gets back to the start of the list and the more likely it will be to miss the hits when they become available.

3. kentkid10

kentkid10 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Ha I guess Ill have to be a little more diligent about catching them as they come then, but you guys are soo good, I sometimes wonder if someones built an Mturk robot to do it. Thanks for the Info!