Hello!.. again.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Autonomadic, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autonomadic

Autonomadic New Turker

Ratings:
    +4

Wow, that place has turn into a mess huh? It's sucks because of everything I've learn and have had some good times on it as well. But i'm happy to see the community is still alive! I guess that's all that matters. Thanks :)

2. Autonomadic

Autonomadic New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Yeah i like to play around with other platforms sometimes like clickworker and the aforementioned like it.

[QUOTE="Yeah all soundwire does is it pushes your computer's audio to your phone and with TTS on scripts that is all you need to be able to tell what drops.[/QUOTE]

Does it do this with bluetooth? :s

3. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Soundwire doesn't but if you wanted to use bluetooth you could just buy some bluetooth headphones and skip using software.

Wifi's range is better anyways considering that you only need to be able to reach a router and not the computer directly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Autonomadic

Autonomadic New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Oh I see. So you connect through your network and it shares the audio through the app. That's pretty nifty

5. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Yeah. You run the 'server' program on a computer and open the app to connect to it. You need to be on the same network though. Well technically you could VPN into a network to make it work obviously but you can't use it with plain LTE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.