Hey guys!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Emily A., Aug 29, 2018.

1. Emily A.

Emily A. New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everyone!

I'm Emily, 21 from OH, USA! I just recently became an mTurker (About 4 days ago), and I'm having a fun time so far! Very repetitive, but that's okay! I'm still feeling out what I like doing though.

I like doing surveys, but I don't mind batches as well ;)

I wish I could understand scripts, lol!

I became an mTurker because I have a lot of free time, and I need the money. I am currently unemployed as I have anxiety, so doing this from home makes me happy.

2. ClassicChump

ClassicChump Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +3,051
    Welcome to the Hub!

If you haven't already I'd reccommend downloading the chrome extension Mturk Suite

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mturk-suite/iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf?hl=en-US

Using it updates the Hits Page automatically and allows you to add them to the catcher function so that when they appear again it will automatically accept it for you. This only works well with a few hits at a time though. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have; or you can post them in the daily thread here. https://turkerhub.com/threads/08-29-wookiee-wednesday.1672/

A new one is posted every day and that's where all the conversation, and all the great hits get posted.

[​IMG]

3. NobodyImportant

NobodyImportant Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,698
    Ahoy Emily from OH, USA!
    So glad that you found the best mturk forum so quickly.
    There are a lot of nice and very helpful folks around here, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay, So don't be shy and jump right in to the fray :D

Oh and the obligatory GIF

[​IMG]

4. SmokedKipper

SmokedKipper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,207
    Welcome to the forums :)