Heya

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by El Pablo, Jun 16, 2021.

1. El Pablo

El Pablo New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Well, I am an old Turker soul. I have been around since the beginning, but I found a way in my life that mTurk wasn't needed. I stopped Turking around 2019. Some might remember mturkwiki.net, that was me. I gave up website endeavors, though. I always treated mTurk as a "part time" job and/or a means to get extra money for whatever.

Now, here I am looking to dive back in. My wife recently had an accident that has basically left her crippled for a while and I am hoping to get back in this as a means to supplement her income until disability kicks in. All that said, I am totally lost but looking forward to catching up. Luckily after all these years I still have Masters qual, not sure if that still matters. I look forward to bantering and earning with you fine folk.

• Love Love x 3
  2. PeachyRider

PeachyRider 777

Ratings:
    +57,366
    hey el pablo! long time no see

im also possibly looking to do mturk more. i haven’t turked a lot this year tbh so I don’t have a ton to add. i hope your wife gets and feels better. sorry to hear that she was in an accident

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. TotalBabe

TotalBabe Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +12,690
    Hey, I think I know you. ;)

• Love Love x 1
  4. El Pablo

El Pablo New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    I think you do too!

• Love Love x 1
  5. PeachyRider

PeachyRider 777

Ratings:
    +57,366
    I don’t know if you know or have QBC but it’s something ChrisTurk made that can catch hits. You can adjust settings and stuff and it’ll catch stuff for you.