Hi! Please Does anyone know of a hit to raise the rate of approved quickly?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by luis manuel, Oct 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. luis manuel

luis manuel New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I need to raise my approval rate from 98.9% to 99% to be able to do some hits that pay me very well, I have about 10,000 hits made on my account and it is difficult for me to go up for that, it does not matter that they do not pay me anything, just I want to raise my approval rate. : D

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    You should be able to do these

Title: Shoes (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 2.68] [Fast: 4.12] [Comm: 3.77] [Fair: 4.28] [Reviews: 108] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2:
    [Rate: $3.60/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward:
    $0.01
    Duration: 5 minutes
    Available: 41484
    Description: Answer questions about an image
    Requirements: Blocked has not been granted; Category Validation Qualification is 10; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1
    They may not be the best penny batch in the world but it still is easy numbers. You will need to request the video category and adult qual if you don't already have it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThisPoorGuy

ThisPoorGuy ThisPoorMod

Ratings:
    +81,571
    I feel like I should point out that some of the hits that have 99 in the requirements are actually, due to how mturk rounds things, only available if you have 0 rejections total. If it's approval greater than 99, you only qualify for those if your approval rate is 100%. It ignores anything past the decimal point.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case you're busting your ass on penny batches and get to 99 and still can't do what you're looking to do.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1