How do I review?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by baseddepartment, Dec 15, 2021.

1. baseddepartment

baseddepartment New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I might be blind, but how exactly do I post a review? There's no instructions or anything I can see

2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    If you have the TurkerviewJS script installed there will be a button on the top bar on mturk that says Turkerview. Click that and it will open a window with hits you've submitted today. You review from there.

If you have Mturk Suite the button will be in the same place but it will say Mturk Suite &TURKERVIEW. When you click it, the MTS side panel will open. The hits you've done today should be near the bottom of that window.

Only hits that you've submitted after installing the script or extension will show up. That's because the script and extension track how long the hit is open for more accurate review times.

3. baseddepartment

baseddepartment New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Bro, so hard to find. Thank you for helping me

4. lucke

lucke Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,306
    So I also cant post reviews.

Just to be clear because I'm a little lost. I have to pay for TurkerviewJS to be able to post reviews?

5. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    You can install the script or Mturk Suite and post reviews for free. You will need to pay if you want to have the API features that show other people's review information on mturk or on Hit Finder.

6. lucke

lucke Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,306
    I have mturk suite and I do review on it but they never make it to the thread.

7. pinapplecoconut

pinapplecoconut New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    How do you review hits from a month ago? I have a rejected hit that I have been trying to get the guy to work with me on. He finally said forget it and won't overturn it. Is there a way to do it from the turkview site?

• Like Like x 1
  8. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,178
    You cannot unless you have already reviewed it. This is why most people get in the habit of reviewing everything, even if they are not writing anything. If you are using MTS, if you click the green button, it just exports it to TV and not to the Daily. Once you have reviewed it, you can go back and edit it at almost anytime you like. I say almost, because if it is a requester you constantly review, you can only go back so many pages. Also, reviewing everything also helps out your stats on TV and if you use QBC, QBC draws your YV stats from what you export to TV.

• Like Like x 1
  9. pinapplecoconut

pinapplecoconut New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for the information. When you say it just exports to TV and not to the Daily, what is the Daily? Is it safe to just hit the green button so I can go back and review later if rejected?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  10. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,178
    The Daily is the forums. Whenever you use the orange button, it will send your review to the daily thread for that day, as well as to TurkerView. https://forum.turkerview.com/forums/daily-mturk-hits-threads.2/

If you use the green button, it only sends your review to TurkerView. https://turkerview.com/requesters/

If you are not interested in exporting to the forums, use the green button.