1. API Information

The TurkerView API page has instructions as well as contact information for support in getting set up with our new API infrastructure.

You can also email us directly at hello@turkerview.com if you run into any problems!

Dismiss Notice

How to post a review on Turk View??

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by godmindconnection, Mar 18, 2019.

1. godmindconnection

godmindconnection New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello there. I am trying to figure out how to post reviews on Turk View. There doesn't seem to be any tab that allows me to post a review even though I have a created account on TV and Mturk. I can read and see all reviews left by others, but just no way to post my own.

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +110,766
    You need to install TurkerViewJS https://turkerview.com/mturk-scripts/1-TurkerViewJS

3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +88,886
    After installing the script, this video will walk you through the process start to finish:

https://turkerview.com/assets/TurkerViewJS.mp4

The actual review starts at 2:40 in.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +110,766
    Or just view this gif that has all the contents of the video without the blabing.

[​IMG]

On a side note... that is hosted on imgur lmfao you might want to move that to TV's servers.

5. Rook

Rook New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    TurkerView doesn't work very well. Good luck figuring out how to do it. I can open my dashboard but there are only a few days listed. So if someone rejects your work 5 days later, you won't even find that day in the dashboard. Of course that won't matter anyway because if you click on any of the days that are listed, nothing shows up at all even if you did work all of those days. I have no idea how this script is supposed to work, but doesn't seem to do anything much on my end other than a timer and allowing me to read reviews left by others.

6. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,734
    Hits that you do after you have the script installed and running should show up. If you've done hits after installing it and they aren't showing up, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

If you leave a review within a few days of doing a hit, that review will show up in your TurkerView profile and you can edit from there later. Go to turkerview.com and select "my profile" from the drop down menu at the top right.

7. Rook

Rook New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    It is definitely installed and running. I don't think I'd be able to open the dashboard otherwise. It just does not seem to work well. Maybe it's conflicting with something else I'm running, which I think is only MTS at this point.

8. Darkmage

Darkmage New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't install the script. I'm running Firefox and all I get is a page of source code. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it. The only other Mturk script I'm running is MTS, and it has no pages where I can input said source code.

I do get the two boxes off to the side when I see each HIT.

9. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,734
    you'll need to install the tampermonkey extension
    that let's you install and manage scripts