Howdy!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by grahamcracker, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grahamcracker

grahamcracker Active Turker

Ratings:
    +414
    Hey there, guys!

I'm Graham - as some of you may have gathered from the name and avatar - and I'm an alcoholic. Except I'm not. I've been doing MTurk since about March of 2014 in random phases, and was a bit active previously on MTG. I discovered MTurk after my partner all of a sudden started having large splurges of money in his checking account and told me about it. It's been a great supplement to my typical income as a pharmacy technician.

We have 4.25 cats: Macaroni, Spencer (who has three legs and therefore is 0.75 cat), Waffles, Ginger, and Bryant (outside kitty who I haven't been able to convince imprisonment is better than he thinks for 0.5 cat). Aside from that, we live in the Midwest, and he's a graduate student in an MLIS program while I'm finishing up my undergrad in history and political science, although I've recently applied to pharmacy school so that may be changing.

I'm allergic to nuts, like diet soda, have been told I'm gayer than gay, just turned twenty-two, and hate the MyPillow commercials and Morning Express with Robin Meade. Seriously, no one is that bright eyed and bushy-tailed at 5:00am.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the forum :) I've already seen you post in the daily thread so I won't direct you there. Please post pics of your kitties in the Post your pets thread. Glad you followed us here from MTG.

3. UCOTC

UCOTC Active Turker

Ratings:
    +612
  4. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Hello, Welcome to TurkerHub, if you haven't already, stop by the daily threads where most of us are. Also feel free to ask any questions one of us will be willing to help:ay:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.