Is it Monday already? :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RoseE87, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoseE87

RoseE87 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,219
    New to TH - Just wanted to introduce myself. I Turked several years ago and I'm back at it full force! I've found very useful info here so I thought it would only benefit more to join.
    :) Anyway, hey. Lol My name is Rose. Pam from Archer is one of my spirit animals. It is just my husband, my pets and I. I am open to trying to things to make a little extra money. (already jumped on the engagemetv thing, so thank you) You guys rock!

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome :wave:

Are you using scripts like http://mturksuite.com/ (Hit finder / Hit Catcher), overwatch, and panda crazy? These might be all new to you considering that you are a mturk vet but you will likely do a lot better on mturk if you check these scripts out.

I'm in the middle of cooking or I would go into a bit more detail on them =p

3. RoseE87

RoseE87 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +1,219
    So far the only one I have opted into is Tapermonkey... which to be completely honest, hasn't been that much help. No worries on the cooking. I have a little PT gig I do in the morning, so I will be back around 11am to hopefully learn more. :emoji_relaxed:

4. Melting Glacier

Melting Glacier PE: $30.01 - That's over $1.25/hour! ┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴

Ratings:
    +11,423
    Welcome to TH! When you have some free time, the Wiki has a plethora of information to get back in the game more quickly~

https://turkerhub.com/wiki/

Come say hi and/or ask questions in the daily thread whenever you'd like! :emoji_smiley_cat:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the Hub :)

TamperMonkey itself won't do anything. It allows you to install and run scripts. MturkSuite is a chrome extension and I highly recommend installing that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Late to the party, Welcome to the Hub. :wave: As others have suggested using MTS will be super helpful as you will learn to use hitfinder and hitcatcher built into the extension along with other helpful goodies. Hope to see you in the daily threads as well as some of the fun related threads.
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  7. Phung1s

Phung1s New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    I love that. Archer is my hero.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.