[Please Help!] Is there an Mturk scripts for Dummies?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by A3990IOKGPBMJ, Feb 21, 2022.

1. A3990IOKGPBMJ

A3990IOKGPBMJ New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm a new worker (4200 hits) and just wondering what script I should use if my browser is Microsoft Edge? I think I messed up because I don't really understand how to use scripts properly. I watched a few YouTube videos and then I downloaded Mturk Suite without using a scraper, I think. I am having real issues with an error page that keeps appearing with one requestor for bounding box hits, MLDataLabeler. The error page says "Sorry, we couldn't find that page" and has me hit the "home" button. Am I doing something wrong? I only get it on these bounding box hits from this particular requestor. And I emailed the Mturk administrators and haven't gotten a reply about this. Any help is so very greatly appreciated when it comes to scripts.

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,178
    Try Chrome. It's much easier to use and MTS works well there. In addition, any scripts you want to add will be better supported by Tampermonkey. You could also use Firefox and use Greasemonkey. Also, MTS is like having most of the popular scripts all rolled into one, so you may not need to add any further scripts.

Also for MLDataLabeler HITs, use SHIFT plus ENTER to submit.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
  3. A3990IOKGPBMJ

A3990IOKGPBMJ New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you so much for the advice. I just had to learn how to use MTS with my Microsoft Edge. It's all good now. I also have a Chromebook, but I like Edge because it's lightning fast. And I tried the SHIFT plus ENTER with the MLDataLabeler hits and it works!! Thank you again so much. Being a newbie (almost 4 months), I sure appreciate any help or advice I can get.

• Like Like x 1