1. With the changes to MTurk's payment systems I'm recommending people take a moment to consider securing their on-site banking information from userscripts. TVJS has already been updated to explicitly prevent it from accessing sensitive pages, but workers should strongly consider permanently blacklisting scripts from running on pages containing banking information.

[Guide] Globally Blacklisting Scripts From Running on MTurk's Bank Account Management Pages will show you how.

Dismiss Notice

Long overdue return to Mturk!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nunya, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Nunya

Nunya New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, everyone. It's been a long time since I turked! So long ago that I think I made a whole whopping $25 in 20017 the one day I apparently decided to check it out again, and that's after $0 in 2016! I was active mostly in 2013/2014 The landscape of Mturk is mostly the same, however, a lot of the resources and available forums have changed! I almost feel like I'm brand new again... but not.

I'm mostly a lurker so I probably won't chime in often. I'll certainly vote/thank posts that I find helpful, though. Eventually, I'll get posting reviews and other things on here figured out and will give back to the community in that way, as well.

Anyway, I just thought I'd jump on here to say hi to everyone!

• Like Like x 5
  2. AMindAtTurk

AMindAtTurk Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +23,124
    [​IMG]
    Glad to have you here! If you have any questions be sure to drop into the daily thread.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Masterbah

Masterbah Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +3,638
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. purplepotato

purplepotato Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,345
    Hi and welcome! If you do want to get out of lurker-mode (no pressure), feel free to join us on the daily thread.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2