LONG time lurker

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NicoleRenee, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicoleRenee

NicoleRenee Active Turker

Ratings:
    +570
    Hello! I'm Nicole. I've been lurking on here for a while. I'm currently in between jobs so I decided to join since I'm bored and now have some free time on my hands. I'm engaged and I need $$ for the wedding. I'm also going to go back to school for nursing so any extra money will be helpful for that as well. I have been using scripts and such but I'm still learning. Any tips would be extremely helpful. I have yet to make more than $20 in a day.

Anything you want to know just ask. I'm pretty much an open book. :)
    <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome :elefant:

As far as tips go if you aren't already using these scripts they would make a huge difference in your daily earnings. Panda Crazy and http://mturksuite.com/ are the main two scripts that I suggest people using at the very least.

Mturksuite has hit finder and that is a replacement for hit scraper
    Panda Crazy is a replacement for turkmaster

Another script that I like a lot is overwatch but you can technically use hit finder to do the same thing as overwatch does.

3. NicoleRenee

Ratings:
    +570
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. NicoleRenee

Ratings:
    +570
    I use Panda crazy mainly. My main issue is initially finding good hits on my own. I do watch the Daily hits threads and I add those to my panda but often I am not quick enough to get them.. But thanks for the tips, I will look into utilizing Mturksuite and overwatch. :)

5. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    overwatch is basically an include list and you can throw every good requester into it to be alerted when the hits go up. It also runs on worker.mturk instead of the main www mturk so it doesn't sare the same PRE pool.

You can also do the same thing with hit finder's includelist .. but I honestly prefer having a log of all my include list stuff that pops up separated from everything else.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TurkedOut

TurkedOut Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,450
    Welcome :wave:

7. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    Hello, Welcome to TurkerHub, if you haven't already, stop by the daily threads where most of us are. Also feel free to ask any questions one of us will be willing to help:ay:

8. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    I'm late to the party but Welcome and look forward to hearing from you in the daily threads!:wave:

9. Vanyanka

Vanyanka I am extra special

Ratings:
    +4,003
    You have a great name. Just saying. :emoji_heart_eyes_cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.