Looking for people to test my new system today $2 <10 min hit

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Sharon Mozgai, May 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    Hi Everyone! I'm looking for participants for my research. It's takes less than 10 minutes and pays $2.

About me - I'm a researcher studying conversation and I have developed a system that can chat with people for about 3-5 minutes about a recent hotel stay.

This is anonymous (I don't want your name or any other personal information about you), but I will be recording audio so that it can be transcribed (no video recording).

What you will need:

(1) A computer with Mic/Speakers so you can talk to and hear the system (the system currently cannot run on
    tablet or smartphone).

(2) Firefox (the system currently only compatible with Firefox browser)

If you'd like to connect to schedule a conversation - please email me at studies@anticipant.ai where we can work out the details. It kind of cool and I hope you will enjoy it :).

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    It's been a fun morning of testing! I have 5 more spots open this afternoon/evening if you are interested and spots open tomorrow as well. Please email me at studies@anticipant.ai to schedule.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    I'm still looking for participants - it's been going smoothly, but it has been hard to recruit. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get more people interested in this study, please let me know! studies@anticipant.ai

• Like Like x 2
  4. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Hey Sharon, I'll share this for ya in a few other outlets & see if that'll help :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. awdrf

awdrf Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +5,459
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    This was my next stop :leftyhyperflail: haha.. last time her study kept getting linked by someone else in /r/mturk's daily & ours which helped

• Like Like x 2