[Please Help!] MTS Extension

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Anamika, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Anamika

Anamika Turker

Ratings:
    +250
    Hi All,
    Greetings!
    Just a quick question regarding MTS Chrome Extension, how can I set priority to catch higher value HITs first? Or if experts having any trick would highly appreciate :emoji_blush:

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,086
    In a sense you are the priority setter because you actively manage your open panda's on HIT Catcher. MTS is not designed in a way to automatically prioritize anything as far I as I know. To set your own priority, you would need to turn off low paying pandas so that more panda cycles are spent devoted to the higher paying HIT(s) you are trying to catch.

Keep in mind that pandas are fired off in succession. If you have only 1 active panda, all panda cycles go to trying to catch this 1 HIT. If you have 2 active pandas, all panda cycles are shared to catch those 2 HITs. Example P1, P2, P1, P2, etc... The more pandas you have, the more time in between requests.

I have not used PandaCrazy, but maybe someone who has can chime in. It may offer the feature you are seeking.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anamika

Anamika Turker

Ratings:
    +250
    I really appreciate your explanation.

I just have another query let's say if I want to catch HITs automatically based on reward how it is possible e.g., I want to catch all HIT > $2 automatically.

4. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,086
    Not a feature of MTS as far as I am aware. You can set favorites, set blocks, and also fudge with the minimum reward settings in HIT Finder sot it only displays HITs greater than $2, but adding HITs from HIT Finder to HIT Catcher is still a manual process. You are going to have to click the buttons.

TurkGuru and QBC are paid options that offer what you are looking for, but QBC doesn't seem to be taking new applicants at the moment. I have used TurkGuru and for strictly setting parameters to automatically catch HITs, it will do that for you.

Note, I have not used PandaCrazy and have zero idea of its capabilities, but as a free option, it's not a bad idea to check it out to see if it has what you are looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rathalos420

rathalos420 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,260
    In Panda Crazy Search, you can create "search triggers" which use keywords to search the latest HITs, and you can use various filters when you create them. So, for example, you could create a trigger with the keyword "survey" and use the filter "minimum reward $2." You can use multiple, or even a multitude, of search triggers at once, but you should be able to catch a large variety with just a few strategic keyword searches.

Note that this just creates a PANDA job for HITs matching your criteria, and PC will then try to catch it.

(The Panda Crazy Max wiki has much more information about this: https://github.com/JohnnyRS/PandaCrazy-Max/wiki)

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  6. MikeTheChef

MikeTheChef Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,925
    Hello! i have been gone a while i hope everyone is doing fine . i as just wondering what everyone uses to find hits now i use to use hit forker