New member here!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by negrodamu5, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. negrodamu5

negrodamu5 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I am a brand new member to this hub! I have heard good things from reddit about this site. I am glad I found out about you guys because I didn't really understand how Mturk works. I need a walkthrough or something.

About me! I am a recent grad trying to survive while I search for a job. I really want to make it on my own and I think I can use Mturk to help with that. The coolest thing about me is that I can do a voice impersonation of a robot. I sound like microsoft sam or Stephen Hawking.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome :wave:

Hopefully you are able to figure out everything you need to make lots of money. A lot of it has to do with keeping up with the arms race of scripts hah

Edit: Oh and most of the discussion on this forum happens in the daily threads. If you need any help feel free to task for help and we will do our best to help.

3. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the forum! mTurk definitely has a learning curve but if you take the time to read up on the information that is available and learn to use the scripts you'll have a good start :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.