New to Turker Hub!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rsch45, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rsch45

Rsch45 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +110
    Hey everyone! Just joined Turker Hub. Seems like a cool community.

I started turking in May and am only at about $10 with 365 hits submitted. I've had Turkopticon running but just got HF, OW, and Panda crazy. Really don't understand them yet haha. Trying to figure them out.

I work at night and seems like maybe less hits are available. Or maybe I just don't know what I am doing!

Trying to get to my 1,000 but not finding many penny HITS that are also quick. Trying to read everything here to figure out what the good requesters are and such!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rocknrolla

Rocknrolla Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,585
    Welcome - Please use the resources contained herein and you will be one happy Turker!!

3. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    [​IMG]
    hangout on the daily thread and ask questions (you will usually get an answer unless people are busy then someone will eventually answer, venture off the daily thread and read,read,read check out our wiki and turker view (there are links on the bar at the top of the page). When I was brand new I set Sunday aside since it was dead anyway to research, read and try to learn about the scripts available/ find requestors to add to PC and OW. I still occasionally use part of sunday to clean things up or poke around and see if there is anything new I missed during the week.

4. smiley edna

smiley edna Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,743
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,140
    Waves
    [​IMG]
    (Am I doing this right?)

6. knottypiper

knottypiper Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +12,728
    [​IMG]

Hello, and welcome to the Hub!

Make sure to join us in the Daily threads to really maximize your experience here - that's really where it's all at. If you pay attention to what the regulars there do and say and try to learn from them, you'll be cashing in more in no time. And feel free to ask questions, many people here love to help. Nights are definitely slower, but plenty of people make a decent amount of cash then. It just takes time to figure out what to watch out for.

HF, OW, and PC are the best scripts to use, in my opinion, so you're off to a great start there.
    I do not get into the whole Turkopticon thing, but that's just me. We actually have a much better review system that the admin and multiple members here have created, and it's building up a lol of momentum. Check out this post for all the info on how to use it (if you're interested): https://turkerhub.com/posts/364504/

If you click the "TurkerView" tab at the top of the site, it will take you to the review site, and there is a LOT of useful information therein.

7. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the Hub :)
    [​IMG]

8. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +73,361
    Hi! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

9. Rsch45

Rsch45 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +110
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  10. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Hello welcome to the Hub, Come join us in the daily thread and feel free to ask questions
    [​IMG]

11. Momof1

Momof1 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,909
    hello and welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.